Chapter 113
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 113: Meeting New Allies

-Leon’s POV-

Winter has approached quite slowly, just today the first snow has arrived.

A month after the usual first snow should appear in this area.

Though I’m not complaining, I doubt anyone would.

That means more time to prepare and have everything, the people, supplies, ready for the upcoming snow-covered season.

It's brutal up in the Demon continent in some places.

If you’re near the capital up there, then it’s not so bad, but once you go at least halfway north, well then things get difficult.

Why do you think I made sure everything was prepared and ready, I don’t want casualties to be counted all because I wasn’t competent enough to help my citizens.

Though as I said the weather around my location was moderately fine.

Though snow is falling, it’s no storm, it’s just a lite drizzle of dust in the air.

Thank goodness for it, I wouldn’t want to wait long in such conditions.

Especially since Luna is with me, she had some winter garments on as well.

She was quite adorable, rosy cheeks, bundled up.

We were waiting, not long actually, we just came out to greet a few guests that arrived.

A little while after resolving the disputes with the Human county Latis, we received word from the two most southern landmasses.

The Elven and Beastman territories, each one is run by their own forms of government.

The beastman territory which consists of hundreds of islands down south was governed by a council of all the species that were there.

A singular representative would speak for each species or tribe.

There are many species, or categories, canine, feline, rodent, Lizard, etc.

Those are some of the major tribes, they consist of a multitude of different species.

Most of the representatives of that nation are from species or groups of species with large populations.

For instance, a lion and tiger Beastman are both in the Feline Tribe.

Though today we are only expecting a few emissaries, from that country.

Thank goodness for that, they have quite a few tribes.

The Elven Territory on the other hand is an actual continent.

The most prosperous out of all the continents in terms of foliage.

They are known for having the world tree, though they don’t see such a thing being just wood. They say it is the royal palace, and provides a multitude of different resources.

That territory is run much like human countries, it’s a monarchy.

We are expecting the crown prince and his wife.

I feel that Luna and his wife might have a lot in common from what I read from the letter they sent.

I held Luna’s hand sharing my warmth with her as we watched the two parties start walking towards us.

They both had their own guards ready though they weren’t going to need them.

The two elves had much of the same looks, long blonde hair, shimmering eyes of blue, pure white skin.

They both were beautiful, not a single blemish or wrinkle on them.

They had recognizable pointed ears.

The group of beastmen on the other hand, they were a mixed bunch.

One tall broad man who had roundish ears, another man who resembled a wolf, and an older woman who had saggy bunny ears.

She was kinda cute honestly, the wolf beastman looked like he was hungry, so slender.

Both parties stopped at the same time, they were neutral with each other, you would have to be since their lands were right next to each other and they were usually looked down upon by the other two races.

“Aham(clearing throat). Welcome, I’m glad to see that you were able to come here without any trouble. I am the Demon King, Leon Vanity.“

“This here is my wife Luna.”

“Hello.”

The granny rabbit spoke first.

“Thank you for accepting our proposal, I’m Cotton the leader of the rabbit tribe, I’ve come with these two youngsters as envoys of the Beastman Republic.”

The wolf and bear both spoke in much of the same manner and of the same fashion as her.

“My name is Russel, I’m the leader of the Canine Tribe, this big brute over here is..”

“My name is Griz, leader of the bear tribe, we thank you for your hospitality.”

The man spoke in such a deep manly tone, and his looks definitely matched.

No wonder Russel called him a brute.

The group bowed to us a we did the same.

———

The Elves spoke after them, though in a much more refined tone.

Even the way they spoke was beautiful.

The man bowed and spoke.

“Greetings your majesty, I’m Prince Alexander Lavender, from the Elven kingdom. This is my wife Serena.”

“Good day your majesty.”

The wife spoke as she bowed.

“Yes, good day.”

I bowed back to them.

“I thank you all for coming and for your countries consideration. My country was hoping to further some development with your nations so once hearing from the both of you I just jumped at the chance to have some communication.”

“Sorry the weather isn’t perfect for such an occasion, nothing like the tropical and tempered areas you might be used to.”

I jestured to the manor.

“Please follow me inside, I’ll have some of my servants get your luggage.”

“Yes thank you.”

———-

To be continued

2