Chapter 119
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 119: Lovely

-Leon’s POV -

“Sister, are you alright, I waited and Thomas said that everything went well..?”

Luna’s little brother Noah popped his head through the door.

He seemed to have been notified of what had occurred and came.

Though once he got to the room, Luna was almost done with labor.

As he said he waited for it to be done and come through the door.

Luna gestured to him to come over, I moved out the way and allowed him to see his sister and his cute baby niece.

Though before leaving Luna for the moment I spoke into her ear.

“I’m going to have a quick chat with Thomas and the doctor, are you going to be fine with just him or do you want me to stay by you.”

“I’m fine, just be back quickly.”

“Alright.”

As I said before, I moved out of the way.

I then walked to the door and a few people were standing out close to the stairway.

The doctor was going down the stairs, she might have been leaving already.

I stopped her before she left and spoke.

“Please allow me to escort you out.”

Butler Thomas spoke.

“That’s alright, I can do that my lord.”

“No, she just helped deliver my child, I can at least escort her to the door.”

We got to the front door and thanked her for the help.

Thomas was behind me and as I shut the door a turned to him and spoke.

“What the hell was that back there, why would you do something like that..?”

“My lord, your a new parent and young so I understand your agitation, but in most countries, births are a private matter usually only in the presence of women.”

“So you’re telling the ruler of an entire continent and the territory that you're living in, that he can’t do what he wants, that he can’t even have the chance to see his own child be born.”

“I’m sorry my lord, but that’s how it has always been done in this house, I’ve done so throughout my years here. I sat and waited with the previous master of this house, for his children, my previous young mistress, and master to be born, so I thought such manners would be followed. Though I guess I have to change my ways.”

“I would hope so.”

——-

I started for the stairs and stopped.

“Well, don’t just stand there, come and meet the new young lady you’ll be catering too.”

He smiled and followed.

————

Later that day. I was on the bed, Rose was right next to me.

Luna laid down on the other side of her and was resting at the moment.

The little daughter of mine was lovely, she seemed to take more after me than Luna.

Which I thought was a shame, honestly I think the only thing she inherited was the cuteness and light skin.

My hair was dark, though nothing compared to Rose’s dark raven hair.

Though just a few bits of hair was on her head at the moment.

She had the cutest little pair of horns on her head, just little nubs.

I made a funny face at her and she seemed to smile with delight.

Though she yawned after a little while, and it was about time we all went to bed.

Luna turned over and did much of the same adorable yawn, she looked at me and smiled.

Her eyes fluttered as they looked at me. I whispered, moving my lips to say “ I love you”.

We moved in closer together and we all drifted into the night.

————

To be continued

2