Chapter 120
71 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 120: Visit

-Luna’s POV-

Having Rose here with us is such a dream, our daughter brings us a great amount of joy.

Leon has stepped up to the challenge of fatherhood.

During the month after I gave birth to Rose Leon was the one who went to soothe her crying, he would always be attentive when changing and playing with her.

I as well as some of the staff here at the manor have tried to take some responsibility but he seemed to protest against it.

Leon didn’t seem to want me to do too much in the first few weeks since my body was still healing, and he seemed to be the one who wanted to be there for Rose, not some servants.

Such care for his child was probably unheard of within the demon continent or really any royal or noble family.

I’m pretty sure, I’ve only really contributed by feeding Rose and hushing her to sleep, etc.

Leon did the diaper changes and things of such matters, which the servants were fine with dealing with.

Luckily he has allowed me to tend to her in matters of crying in the middle of the night and other things now that my body is pretty much fully recovered.

Though the month that went by aside, as of right now I was walking outside.

Mable and I spoke as we strolled around the garden with little Rose in a baby carriage.

It was a nice day, mid-spring it seems, flowers were blooming in multitudes.

“The little lady is truly going to capture the hearts of every man that crosses her path..”

“Everyone who sees her says that... Though Leon will have a fit when that day comes.”

“I can’t wait to have one just like her. Though with Jesse in the mix, if we did have a baby it’ll probably be a little man.”

“Haha, you did say that Jesse and you have been getting closer.. did you guys ever talk about such matters..?”

“No, we haven’t, though I kinda overheard him and his father talking about it when Sir William came to visit.”

“Noo? Sir William, really.? He’s never one to show much attention to such matters.”

“Yes, Jesse introduced me to him, though I went to work shortly after greeting him, once I was out of sight he started speaking to him. Sir William said that Jesse needs to hurry up and have a child already, apparently, Sir William was around Jesse’s age when he had Jesse.”

“Well, at least he didn’t judge or bad mouth you in any way..”

“I was afraid of that but luckily it was just about having a grandchild, though Jesse hasn’t brought it up, so I’m not sure if he took it to heart or not...”

Butler Thomas came walking towards us.

“My lady, it seems our visitors are about to arrive.”

“Alright.”

———-

-Leon’s POV-

I stood on the steps of the manor and then Luna popped up next to me holding Rose.

Perfect timing I would say, the carriage just arrived.

Three people stepped out of it, we greeted them.

“Good day, King Latis, you look well, I’m glad to see you’re wife and daughter are doing well.. though I remember your other children, did they not come..?”

“We found our oldest daughter a suitable husband, in a southern kingdom, our son wasn’t to kind on the idea of coming so he stayed behind, I think it was for the better.”

“Well I understand you’re sons disgressions, let’s hope it’s just a phase, but I do congratulate you on the arrangement though.”

“Thank you.”

The Princess spoke towards us and came closer.

“Huh this must be the child we heard so much about, she’s adorable, what’s her name.?”

The queen spoke to her daughter

“Elizabeth show some composure..”

Luna spoke.

“No it’s alright, her name is Rose, we really are blessed with somthing so precious..”

I spoke.

“Well shall we go inside, you’ll be staying with us for a few days I hope, having company is always a delight.”

“We did come to congratulate you on such an occasion but if you insist..”

“It’ll be a dishonor as a host not to let you stay for a while. As you said you came all this way just to congratulate us.”

————

To be continued

2