Chapter 123
71 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 123: Time in the Library Till Dinner

The two teenagers sat down in the library.

There was a seating area to read, but the two just sat down on pillows or lied down on their stomach on the soft barely used rug on the floor.

They had a book in front of them, they both have read it before it seemed they didn’t seem to be reading it.

The Princess, Eli, had it in her hands, she smiled and spoke to the boy across from her.

The two started quizzing and discussing different aspects of the book, sharing general knowledge and love for it.

Though such talks about interests and thoughts grew into deeper forms of communication, by the time it was close to the end of the day they didn’t pay attention to the books.

They weren’t even in the library at that point.

They strolled around, Noah showed off any aspect of the manor that Eli didn’t see or what she might have found interesting.

It was dinner time once they ended up back where they started, time wasn’t noticed till the last moment.

——-

-Noah POV-

Eli is surprisingly easy to talk to, after we had a little argument and then spoke calmly to one another it became quite fun.

I usually linger around the manor alone for most of the day, I do have tutors come and teach me about certain things but nothing more.

I try helping with chores or cooking but there is no need for my help.

So having an actual, and comprehensive conversation with someone, let alone someone of my age was a treat in my eyes.

Though the conversations we had weren’t fully happy, we both spoke of our lives.

She’s quite funny and nice, and she isn’t bad to  look at either.

We just came from the stables, and walked down the halls, and made it to the library.

The clock within was saying it was around dinner and once I noticed I spoke.

“Well Eli, it seems our conversation will have to continue at a later date. I’m sure your parents are expecting you about now.?”

“Why don’t you come to dinner, aren't you apart of the demon lord's family, shouldn’t you be there for such events.?”

“I’m not one for that scene, I usually eat with the others.”

“No, you should join us.! We can continue talking while we eat.”

“But I’m sure I’ll be an eyesore..”

She grabbed my hand and pulled me.

“Come on, while I get ready, I expect you to do the same. You have to dress for dinner obviously.”

“I don’t think I have anything formal though, except a tux..”

She then stumbles upon Leon, he was dressed for dinner and was walking down the halls.

She waved her hands to him and flagged him down.

“Demon Lord Leon, Demon Lord Leon..!”

“Oh, hello Princess, is there a problem.?”

“Yes, Noah here doesn’t have anything to wear to dinner.. Do you have anything that may work?”

“Yeah, come on Noah, I have a few pairs of clothes that may fit you.”

He gestured to me to follow him and I followed.

I turned my face back towards her and she waved with a smile.

I blushed kinda, this wasn’t something that happened often.

——-

“I’m glad to see you join us for dinner, you stopped coming after a while of being here... I know Luna will be happy..”

“See you look great.”

I smiled and moved my hair a little.

“Do I really.?”

Leon looked at me, he had his arms crossed the whole time and spoke.

“Oh, I see how it is, you're trying to look good for her aren't you..?”

I blushed and looked at myself.

“I just don’t want to be an eyesore.”

“Alright if you say so, come on we’re late.”

——-

To be continued

1