Chapter 126
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 126: Nights End

Noah stood up quickly as Eli came through the door, her parents came shortly after and Noah spoke.

He bowed and spoke apologetically.

“Your majesties I’m very sorry for what I said, I didn’t mean to insult you in any way, at times I don’t think before speaking.”

The king and queen didn't speak they just walked over to the other side of the table.

Eli seemed like she was trying to hide some excitement.

The king and queen walked over to Leon and Luna who were seated.

Leon and Luna both stood and both couples showed signs of respect.

It seemed that dinner has ended the king and queen excused themselves.

———-

-Noah’s POV-

My sister Luna rushes over to me with her arms wide.

We shared a hug for a bit, she spoke.

“It was good to see you, let’s see each other more often, come and visit your little niece.”

She got close and whispered in my ear.

“You didn’t say anything wrong in my eyes, but that doesn’t mean it’s right in everyone’s eyes.”

Her eyes moved quickly to Eli and then back, still up close she whispered.

“Why don’t you walk Elizabeth to her room..”

Leon came up close, he patted me, pretty hard I might add, and spoke before reaching for Luna’s hand and leaving the room.

“Don’t be too down Noah.”

—-

We walked to her room, it was utter silence till we got there.

I was holding my words in and my feelings.

I looked at her and blurted some words out.

“I’m sorry, I made a fool of myself, I told you I...”

Eli reaches her head up to mine and kissed me softly on the cheek.

That was a surprise I didn’t expect, it made me feel different from before, less stressed.

“What was that for..?”

“Just think of it as a token of my gratitude, my father agreed to allow me to have a little more freedom in my life. Though it’s not much of a change, it’s a very welcomed one none the less.”

She opened the door and spoke before fully entering.

“I didn’t get to tell you before but you look handsome tonight, I’m glad to see my encouragement wasn’t wasted.”

She blushed and I blushed much the same.

I scratched the back of my head and looked at her.

Before she fully closed the door.

“Thanks, I thought you were very pretty tonight too... Can I hope to see you tomorrow.?”

“I would hope so...”

We both bid each other a good night and walked back to my room, my hand touching the cheek she kissed.

——

-Leon’s POV-

I was getting ready for bed in the bathroom, Luna sat on the bed.

Little Rose was already asleep in her crib, her private room was next to ours.

I walked into the room, Luna sat cutely waiting for me to enter the bed.

My body was only covered by my underwear, and such looks usually made her blush in a lovable way.

I put one knee on the bed and somewhat crawled to her.

She was wearing a bit of nightwear like usual, though this almost reminded me of the negligee she would wear sometimes.

My lips couldn’t help but connect with her neck.

Though her lips weren’t left alone for long, mine quickly moved to them.

My body rose above hers, her head now on a pillow.

My waist grinded against hers.

Before long Luna’s gown seemed to split in the front and her bare skin become fully exposed.

Her face was red, her arms held onto me as I continued to inspect her lovely body.

To be continued

1