Chapter 129
68 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 129: Jesse+Mable

-Jesse’s POV-

Mable and I spent almost every night together.

I would wake up with her small frame on me or hugging me.

I would be holding onto her like a pillow at times.

I would usually wake up early and she would feel my presence awake and she would move to get up as well.

Her face would have a tired expression, and I would usually pat her head or kiss her.

We would get giddy and embarrassed.

The sight is usually appealing, sometimes when I know I don’t have work I would just jump back in bed after seeing it, or just stay there with her in my arms.

We would go on dates and walks, talk for hours and laugh.

I remember my father came back to the manor a little while ago and met Mable for the first time.

I thought he was going to turn up his nose and just put down our relationship but he didn’t seem to care.

He just wanted me to have kids and didn’t even focus or pay attention to her.

Though it was somewhat expected, my father never showed much care for anything outside his work.

Mable seemed nervous that day but she had little to worry about.

Today I’m the nervous one, in the day to day I’m usually the tiniest bit nervous whenever we are together.

Either fear of us splitting or me hurting her in some way.

Though today’s nervousness is in a different form, I plan on asking her a very important question.

My hands are shaking and my heart is pounding.

Right now, she and I are on our way to dinner.

I booked the entire place for the night so that we wouldn’t be disturbed and I thought it would be more romantic.

The carriage dropped us off and we are currently walking in.

The owner greeted us and took us to the table, everything seemed to be romanticized.

She asked where everyone was, though I laughed slightly and told her of how I booked the place for the two of us.

She answered with a “really” with a surprised voice.

Music began and the smell of flowers and food drifted around the room.

I nodded my head in compliance and dinner came out shortly after.

We laughed all night and I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

——-

Later that night we walked home, though I took her hand and pulled her towards the cliff instead of inside the manor.

The moon was full and we stared off at the star-filled bright sky.

I took the chance while she was focused on the sky to get on one knee.

I sat there for a moment, I cleared my thought in such a way that it could get her attention and she looked down at me.

She seemed lost as if not know what was going on.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the ring, her hands went to her face.

I could see her eyes start tearing up.

I smiled and asked.

“Well Mable, will you make me the happiest man alive, and be my wife.?”

She stood there still tearing up. I spoke once more.

“Don’t leave me hanging.”

She started shaking her head.

“Yes..”

I stood up and my lips met hers quickly.

I picked her up in joy and spun her around in my arms.

I stopped in place and looked at her.

We both smiled at one another and the ring slipped on her finger.

She didn’t even look at the ring on her finger and just kept smiling and crying, her arms going around me.

Her head tilted on my chest in a hug.

We stayed there for a while before we both went rushing off to the room.

——-

To be continued

2