Chapter 131
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 131: Would you Agree

The two of us were alone, I heard her speak once we sat down.

“It’s been a while Demon lord Noah, how has such a title confronted you.?”

She said the title jokingly and I spoke afterward.

“I just helped with the demon King’s territories, then was awarded the title. It’s a boring tale, but how about you? I’m not sure if I’m overstepping or not but did you ever find any eligible suitors.?”

“Sigh, regrettably no, there were a few options,  many options actually, though either they were too old or when meeting them in person they didn’t have a good personality... Well I shouldn’t say they are all bad there’s one that seems to be trying his best to gain my favor, I do somewhat like his personality, and his title isn’t one to look down upon.”

“Oh, well it’s good to see that I still might have a chance..”

“Of course, though I do want to ask some questions, I’ve asked these same questions to all my suitors to gauge their worthiness.”

“Ask away, I hope my statement before answered some already.”

“This one’s quite obvious but you do want children in the future.?”

“Yes..”

“What type of wife would you expect or hope to have in the future.?”

“One that is herself, if we were to be married I’d hope you stay the way you are, that personality and manner of yours in what caught my attention, to begin with.”

“Would I be the only woman in your life after marriage or do you plan to take others as well.”

“As I said before if we were to be married I’d stay faithful and love only you. Plus it doesn’t seem right for a married man to do so, even if he is of nobility.”

“Huh, you’d be surprised, one of my suitors already had children and other wives, some want just a formal statue of a wife for nothing but children. Your answers are quite different.”

“Ha, are there other questions you wish for me the answer.?”

“No, I can predict what your answers might be to the others by these three.”

She stood and seemed like she was about to leave.

“Eli..”

“Yes..”

“What do you hope for in a husband.?”

“What.?”

“These questions seem to point towards a certain type of man, so what is the man you wish to marry. What qualities do you find most appealing.?”

“If we were going off just qualities and what I would hope for, just hearing what you’ve said to my father and your answers to my questions... You would be my ideal husband.”

I stood and walked to her.

“But you still are hesitant to marry me aren’t you.?”

“Any woman with the choice wishes to find someone perfect, marriage is forever you know, such hesitance is normal. But why aren’t you, hesitant.?”

I grabbed her hand and put it to my chest, my heart was beating quite fast, she could feel it.

“I’m scared, hesitant, nervous, anxious, about all of this, as you’ve said marriage is forever, but all I know is that when we’re together I feel full, happy, and at home.”

“I said to your father.. to you.. that we can just get engaged and wait a little while before marrying. In that time we can get to know each other in greater aspects and hopefully grow in love. Or we could get married sooner and continue to learn new things about each other in the union.“

“It’s all up to you, I’ll be happy having you by my side, in whatever aspect, being it be as my fiancé or wife, either way, I’ll continue to cherish you.”

“Thank you for answering my questions, I’ll think about my decision.”

————

To be continued

2