Chapter 132
71 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 132: Agreement

-Eli’s POV-

‘No, I can’t ask him that, it’s...’

I was contemplating if I should knock at his door and ask such a request. But before my thoughts could hinder me, my hand went forward and called his attention.

———

Noah’s POV

I laid on the bed thinking about past events. Time went by slowly to me, though since speaking to Eli only a few hours have passed in actuality.

A knock at the door grabbed my attention and made me stand.

I walked over and opened the door to see the girl I just spoke to.

“Eli, I didn’t expect to see you so soon, what can I do for you..?”

“Before I make my decision I have one more task and question to ask of you.”

“Alright, What might it be?..”

“I want to share a kiss, I’ll ask a question depending on the effect of it.”

I blushed and moved closer.

My hand rested on her face and our lips met quickly, our eyes closed together.

Once my lips left her our eyes met, such blush rested on both our faces.

“What was the question you wanted to ask.?”

“What, what did you feel when kissing me, did you feel the same spark as I did.?”

My action was quicker than my words and I pushed my lips against hers, we shared such a kiss again and I pulled away.

“Ha, sorry, the spark I feel can’t simply be satisfied with just a single kiss.”

She backed away with a blushing face and she spoke.

“Thank you for answering and accepting my request, I’ll tell you tomorrow of my decision.”

“Oh, alright. I’ll see you then.”

I closed the door and walked back to the bed, falling into the covers and my thoughts.

———

-Eli’s POV-

‘Where did he learn how to speak so sensually, what happened to the straightforward boy who was brooding till a year ago... now I can’t get him out of my head.’

“Sigh, I wonder what father will think..?”

———

Noah’s POV

The king sat on his throne and Eli stood close by. They both looked at me and I mostly looked at her.

“So Elizabeth Tell is, what decision have you made about this suitor.”

She spoke with her head slightly down her face slightly pink and her voice meek.

“I, I accept his proposal, father.”

“What do you say Demon Lord Noah, do you have any second thoughts on the matter or wish to withdraw your proposal.?”

“No your highness, I came this far for Elizabeth, I’m not going to back out so easily..”

“Huh, it’s not what I’d hoped you’d find as a husband but per our agreement, I can’t turn him down easily...”

“Father..”

“I know, I know, from now on the two of you are officially engaged. Do the two of you wish to have the wedding soon or would you rather it take place after a few months..?”

“I’d like to have the wedding sooner rather than later, your highness, what do you think Elizabeth.”

“That seems acceptable..”

“Then perfect, I’ll make preparations..”

———

To be continued

2