Chapter 133
76 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter  133: Over the Years Part 2

I was always trying to be the best father I could, at times I would be stern at others I’d be nice. Once Rose could walk we would always play and do things together. She was daddy's little girl in my eyes. When she was old enough and was able to hold a sparing sword I started teaching her to fight. I wanted her to be ready for any challenge or obstacle that might come her way. In this world, if you want to survive you have to be able to prove yourself, I was forced to fight as a child and I’ve pushed my limits and became this. I don’t wish for her to fight but if the time comes where she’ll have to, I’ll make sure she’ll be ready.

Many people looked at me as if I was crazy, Butler Thomas and Luna were so worried she’d get hurt. She of course had gotten a scraped knee or bruised elbow, maybe sore hands but I never went so far as to push her too hard.

Butler Thomas didn’t care for it the most since he didn’t want to see the princess or really any lady fight, since it was dangerous and unladylike.

Rose at first didn’t care for it, I didn’t when I first started either but once she got the hang of it she became quite good.

When she turned ten Luna became pregnant again, we waited and started trying for another child but only until now were we successful. The time came for the baby to arrive and the delivery went quite smoothly. It was a little boy, he was quite the opposite of Rose, he only had one horn and had similar features to Luna. He was cute, when Rose came in and looked at him for the first time she was instantly hugging and holding him. His name is Hugh, Rose calls him hue.

——-

The days turned to years, Hugh turned six not too long ago, and Luna became pregnant again. Usually I and Rose would go to the training grounds to train and Luna would come with Hugh to play or watch. Though today wasn’t what we planned for.

——-

We were all walking down the stairs, we and Rose were farther down talking as we walked. Luna was holding Hugh's hand and just got to the first step.

“Come on dad, are you scared I’ll beat you today..?”

“Don’t think I’ll go easy on you, just because you're my daughter..”

“Haha, I don’t need your...”

Jesse came barging through the front door, he seemed out of breath and tired. Once the doors opened I could hear yelling.  All four of us froze and stared at him.

“Leon you gotta..!”

The door frame, the walls around it as well as Jesse were blasted away. Once the huge amount of smoke and dust cleared all you could see was rubble on the floor. There was nothing left of the door, just a huge gap. Jesse had been covered in such rubble, far off to the side. I was tempted to race to him but before my foot reached to step down. I could hear footsteps.

———-

A year before this day.

-Kingdom of Latis-

The king of Latis died long before this day and was replaced by his only son.

The young man standing watched as the men started to stand and see the new world around them.

The men who appeared spoke to themselves and out of wonder.

“What where am I..?”

“Who are these people.”

“......”

The young king spoke loudly to them.

“Haha, welcome our summoned hero’s, I’m the king of the kingdom of Latis.”

“What..? summoned hero’s.?”

“Yes, I’m sorry to have pulled you from your worlds, but we’re in desperate need of your help. Our kingdom faces a great threat and summoning you was the only way that we can stop it from destroying us.!”

“What do you mean, we are just normal people..?”

“Don’t belittle yourselves, only those strong enough are chosen as hero’s.”

“You must be the four that will help us defeat the Demon King.”

———

To be continued.

2