Chapter 134
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 134: New world

-one hero’s POV-

My eyes were just opening as if just waking up from being knocked out for days.

All I could hear were whispers around me and then a man spoke with a voice that annoyed me for some reason.

His tone was creepy and what he spoke of made the situation weirder.

I opened my eyes and they eventually cleared to see myself sitting in a large hall, many people surrounding me, well us.

It seems I wasn’t alone, three others were here against their will as well, it seems.

One man alone, and what could be seen as a couple of some sort, or at least they looked like one.

The man held and seeming shielded the woman with his body.

The man talking gained all our attention and greeted us.

We were brought to our feet with some help and he spoke of us as “heroes”.

I was lost I didn’t understand what he meant, heroes and magic and kingdoms were nothing normal or natural in my modern world.

The man who we weren’t truly focused on kept speaking, my eyes moved from my surroundings to him once I heard he was a king of some sort.

He spoke of some great danger or threat that we must face.

I couldn’t completely concentrate but the gist of it was that he brought us here against our will to fight a war he was in.

Before we could ask any questions we were eventually brought to rooms.

All they said once bringing me to my room was that I should rest up and ask if I needed anything else.

Though even after saying that they didn’t try answering any of my questions.

I accepted that this place was somewhere that wasn’t home and I went to sleep hoping it was just a dream.

Though once light filled the room and servants of the supposed king came into the room did I realize that it was reality.

They provided clothing and food, all good things, though afterward, they brought me to that king again.

The other three were brought as well.

“Ah, I’m happy to see you all had a good rest, now please tell me your names, I must know who my heroes might be.?”

The king seemed odd, but I answered.

Or at least I tried too.

I was in the middle of speaking and the lone man who was also a hero interrupted and spoke, totally disregarding me.

“My name is Peter.”

The couple spoke as well.

“I’m Dawson, and this is my girlfriend Jessica.”

“And you..?”

“Oh, I’m Elias.”

“I’m very happy to meet you all, as you know I’m the king of this country and you are heroes I’ve summoned here. I’m sorry for taking you out of those lives you’ve had before but I’m in dire need of your assistance. “

Peter spoke.

“You were saying yesterday that there was some demon lord or something.?”

“Yes, the demon king of the north has been terrorizing humanity for years and is waging war against us.”

Jessica spoke afterward.

“This all seems like some type of fantasy novel, are you sure we are what you call hero’s.?”

The king responded.

“I promise you that if this wasn’t reality I wouldn’t have called you here.”

I spoke afterward, hopefully, he could answer my question.

“But why we're we summoned, we’re just humans, like you, we don’t have any special hero powers like in stories.”

He yelled to someone.

“Captain Jasper.!!”

An armored man large in stature came in and responded.

“How can I assist you, your highness.?”

“These are our new hero’s, please help them reach their true potential.”

After talking to the knight he turned to us.

“This man is our countries strongest warrior, captain of my guard, he will personally train you and help you harness the power you have.”

“But what..”

The lone man who interrupted me before did it once more.

“It’s quite obvious that we aren’t normal, we wouldn’t have been summoned if were, so due be quiet for a moment. Maybe if you would try you might find that we all might have powers.”

——

To be continued

2