Chapter 136
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 136: hero’s

The four were riding in the carriage.

“Are we sure this is the right thing to do.?”

Pete spoke.

“You're just afraid of fighting.”

Jessica spoke.

“Don’t you want to go back home?”

“Of course but this isn’t some game, these are real lives at stake.”

“Look we’re not here to ask questions, we are here to complete this mission and then we can go home.”

“I understand that but what happens if the Demon King isn’t a bad person.?”

“The king of Latis said he is a person we can’t trust, so don’t underestimate him. Now can you please shut up?”

“Pete please stop putting Elias down you do this every day.”

“If he stopped being a child and acted like a warrior then I might.”

“Says the guy who throws a tantrum every time someone beats him. “

“Shut up Dawson, stop acting like some hero, and be quiet.”

“Huhu.”

“What’s so funny.”

“Oh, it’s just that you said he shouldn’t act like a hero, but technically he is a hero.”

“You all are simply unbearable.”

“Leave then, if you hate conversing or even sitting down with us then get out and walk.”

“Fine.”

He did just that and got out of the carriage, stopping the movement.

“Pete Wait...”

He grabbed a horse and started going fast ahead of us.

We watched as he went.

“Why’d you have to stir him up so much, Dawson.?”

“It’s not my fault Jess that he’s a horrible person, all he does is push Elias and frankly all of us into the dirt and keeps being smug. He has been getting on my nerves.”

“But we aren't a full team, our powers work best as a unit don’t they.”

“He’s just going ahead we’ll probably meet up when the fighting starts.”

———-

Leon looked at the man walking into his home, he had a smirk of confidence.

“So you're the Demon King, I’ve heard quite a lot about you.?”

Leon started slowly walking down the stairs and just made it to the floor.

“All good things I hope.”

“Oh, quite the opposite it seems. The king of Latis has informed me of your misdeeds and I’ve come for recompense.”

“Misdeeds? And what do you mean Latis, I have a peace treaty with them.”

“The king did say you were persuasive and not to be trusted. So please just... die...”

As he spoke his last word he dove forward quite quickly and clashed his sword with Leon.

“Ha, the king of Latis said you were a very powerful man, but you can’t even handle one of my attacks.”

Pete used and move and in a blink of an eye, Leon was stabbed in the gut.

He fell to the floor and screams could be heard

“Leon, no..!”

“I’m alright Luna, please take Hugh and go hide somewhere safe..”

Pete seemed to be moving towards Leon the make the final attack though Rose dove in to block the attack.

Leon spoke.

“Rose what the hell are you doing get out of here, he’s not one to be messed with.”

“Father I’m not going to let you die, at least without a fight.”

“Hah, who knew someone with such a name could be so feisty and emotional.”

“shut up, This flower has thorns, so you should get out of here.”

“Oh, so quick-witted.”

(I remember some of what I wrote here and I tried recreating it but it was way better before, can’t believe it didn’t save. It’ll be more detailed in the next chapter.)

While the two were pushing against one another Jesse opened his eyes.

———

It took him a few seconds but he finally regained consciousness, he got up and pushed the rubble off of him. It was almost slow motion to him, the sound was quite slow and dim. He did just get blown away. He saw clashing of blades and noticed someone on the floor.

He saw Leon on the floor and rushed over.

“Oh Leon you look bad, we need to get you out of here.”

“No, Luna and Hugh are upstairs I need you to go protect them just in case anything happens.”

“I’ll do my best, please stay safe.”

———

“What are you even doing here, my father has done everything to keep peace within the kingdom and races. I am even a union between the two races. Didn’t you see my human mother? “

“I’m a hero from another world, I’m here to stop the evil of your father. As for your mother, she could have been forced into this situation or she might not even be human. Either way, I’m just here to get rid of you lot and go back home.”

The two clashed, the strength of Rose was slowly decreasing and gashes started to appear on her legs.

Before long footsteps could be heard

———-

To be continued

2