Chapter 137
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 137: Footsteps

A moment or two later footsteps could be heard.

“Pete, are you... here..?”

“Pete, what’s...”

“Just shut up and help me get rid of these two.”

The three heroes looked at each other.

“Elias, stop standing there like some useless brick and go finish the guy on the floor, you aren’t weak enough to do that at least.”

Elias gripped his hands and walked over to Pete.

“Get out the way Elias I’m trying to deal with this chick.”

“Sigh, you know Pete I’m extremely tired of hearing you speak. Can’t you...”

His fist piled right into the side of Pete's face.

“Shut up for once.?”

Pete didn't move after that he seemed out cold.

He turned to the Rose who was just fighting Pete and spoke.

“I’m sorry if he caused any problems...”

She was on the ground her strength seemed like it was all but gone.

“Are you alright, here let me help you..?”

“I’m fine, Hahn...”

She tried moving on her own but it seemed to cause her pain.

“You aren’t fine please let me help..”

Her arms went on his and he tried slowly easing her to her feet. He looked at her face, both of their eyes met, his generally worried.

“Can you walk, on your own..”

“I can manage just pl...”

Before she could finish her sentence, a sword was lodged into her side.

Elias looked at the sword then the wielder, Pete had a confident almost evil smirk on his face.

Leon’s screamed as he watched the sight.

“Noo!..”

“Elias you truly are an idiot, didn’t you learn not to leave your guard down.”

Their combined grip loosened and she fell to the floor.

She whispered in a meek tone looking at Leon.

“Father..”

Elias didn’t speak as Pete’s blade slid from her side. Blood splattered on the ground and dripped from the blade. He fell to her on the floor and tried helping her.

He tried turning his head to ask for help.

“Jess, you need to get..”

A sword was nudged at his neck and he was forced to stop.

Elias starred into the eyes of his suppressor, the man's face showed almost psychotic joy.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a while..”

“What the hell are you doing Pete.?”

“Shut up Dawson just stand there and wait till this is over.”

Elias’s teeth grit and he grabbed hold of his weapon.

The girl next to him reached for his arm, though that was the extent of her power.

He stared at the girl on the floor, their eyes meeting, he took a deep breath closing his eyes and as he opened them he swung his sword.

It deflected the attack incoming from Pete.

Elias screamed in fury at the man, he didn’t have to hold back any longer.

The two off to the side watched in awe, not having the will to interject or move.

Almost like electricity ran through both the fighters' bodies, their weapons creating flashes of light.

“Ha, so your not all that powerless, though don’t get such a big head, your still slow..”

Pete ran around Elias and was about to make the finishing attack he’s been perfecting.

Though with and a simple change in momentum and power Elias's body shifted and his swing forced upward.

Pete may have had speed and agility but a swing from Elias far exceeded Pete’s overall power.

Bits of metal could be heard bouncing on the floor and then a thud could be defined afterward.

Elias stood there the victor, though taking another’s life wasn’t something he would have cheered over.

He screamed in anger once more and released the tension in his body.

After a second he turned to the two standing off to the side.

Elias and Dawson looked at each other as if in agreement.

“Jess, we need you to help them.”

“What, but they're our enemy.”

Dawson spoke

“It doesn’t matter, we can always deal with him again if he turns out evil, let’s just save him for now and hear him out.”

“Sigh, Alright.”

“Hurry..”

———

To be continued

2