Chapter 139
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 139: After the Fight

-Elias’ POV-

I rushed to the girl on the floor in front of me, she was unconscious and I screamed to Jess to help. She rushed over and was worried and flabbergasted. “Elias I need some help, go get some of the other healers.”

“Alright, Dawson, alert the commander  to withdraw the forces, while I gather some other Healers.!”

“Yea let's hurry.”

We left the room before a flash of light illuminated the hall. I parted Dawson and went off.

I asked where the healers were and I then noticed some. I grabbed their attention and had them follow me.

We entered as Jess was about to heal the Demon King.

“Hurry up and help her with the healing.!”

“Hero that is the demon King we cannot heal him.”

“Yes, he deserves to die.”

“Why..”

“I don’t want to repeat myself go help her or so help  me I’ll cause you the same injury.!!”

“Ah, okay, we’ll try..”

The healers walked over carefully, and I watched just in case foul play was afoot.

They knelt to the ground where he was and with Jess, they all in unison spoke words, and the same bright light as before appeared. The demon king and his daughter were both healed in an instant, they were also unconscious.

“You can go back to your ranks.!”

“Yes, Hero.”

“Elias, the commander didn’t want to pull back the forces he wants to see the Demon King.!”

“Where is he now.?!”

“He’s right ...”

“Elias, your king has commanded that he be terminated, can’t you grow a spine and complete the mission. I don’t want to be here anymore than you do.”

“He isn't suspicious or a threat, let me monitor the two and see if he is as the king has stated. Now pull back the forces and leave.”

“Stop speaking out and just complete the mission, if you are so incompetent then I’ll take on such duties. Leave if you don’t want to see such acts.”

He looked at the beheaded man on the floor.

“And how can you say he isn’t a threat look at what that evil demon has done to Peter..”

“The demon king didn’t commit such atrocities, I did, see this as a form of defeat on your part. You and your king seem to have taken a great amount of pride in him, but that’s all over now. Now I’ll say it again call back all forces and leave.”

“You evil traitor, the king will not look kindly to this, how can you call yourself a hero for killing your brethren.”

My teeth grit together and I looked at the commander.

“Yes I’m not a hero, so get out of my presence unless you want to end up like him.”

The commander spoke while leaving.

“Retched scum..”

———

“Elias, why’d you have to provoke the entire kingdom, now we’ll never get back home.?”

“It’s the only way to stop the fighting for now, and it’s not completely false, a hero doesn’t kill other hero’s and still be called one...”

I felt bad about the actions I’ve taken till now.

“Hey, Jess how are the two holding up..?”

“From what I can see they are completely healed, though it’ll take them a while to completely heal. A couple of days maybe a week or two at most..”

“That’s good at least. Dawson, go out there and make sure the troops are retreating. I’ll carry these two upstairs.”

“Alright.”

———

I picked the girl off the floor, she was light and so defenseless.

I started up the stairs and she moved in my grasp, almost holding on to me, her eyes slightly opened and I spoke words of sanctuary and she seemed to smile.

It was a sweet, cute sight to see, one I haven't seen since coming to this world.

I walked down the hallway and spoke.

“Hello, is there anyone still here.?, I have the princess here and I need help finding her room.”

“Sister..!”

A young boy with a single horn came running out of one room and a human woman come running after him.

Now looking at it the girl I was carrying had horns, I didn’t even notice them till now.

“Hugh, stop it’s not.”

A large statured Knight came running after her and the boy.

“My lady..”

After the women caught the boy and the knight came close they stopped and looked at me.

“Hello, um.”

“Get back my lady, hand over the princess.!”

The knight became defensive.

“I’m not here to hurt you, I just want to put the princess in her room, she asleep from the healing magic.”

“You healed her, what happened?”

“She was wounded, so I had her healed, the demon king too, so if you please can you show me to her room. I still need to get the demon king from downstairs.”

“Leon’s okay. Jesse go get him from downstairs.”

“My lady I don’t feel comfortable leaving you here alone with him.”

“It’s okay just get him..”

He rushed downstairs while she started walking down the hall. We entered and large room and I was gestured to place her on the bed.”

To be continued

2