Chapter 141
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 141: He’s awake

-Elias’ POV-

I watched out the window and saw lumber and stone being brought to the manor. Men in knights uniforms and regular common clothes carried objects and seemed to be hard at work.

After a week of being here helping Rose recover and seeing my friends off peace had slowly started coming back.

Yesterday day Rose's uncle, Noah, arrived he seemed tired and his wife boisterous. His wife Elizabeth said it was a shame that her brother was still rooted in hatred, it seemed he’s been holding in such a grudge even before Rose was born. Later today I’m supposed to discuss with Noah how we need to continue.

It started to feel drafty so I opened the window, a nice breeze came in. I sighed and continued to watch.

“Who, a.. are you..?”

I was quite surprised and once I turned around I became even more so. I walked up and saw the Demon King's eye open, his hands gripped and released and he spoke again.

“What, where am I.?

I didn’t think to answer I just rushed out of the room to where Rose was. Luckily her mother was there as well.

“My Lady, the Demon King is awake.”

She dropped what she was doing and rushed out, Rose got out of bed and walked her way there.

When I got to the room, her highness was already in tears, almost on top of the Demon King. Rose was tearing up as well though she covered her mouth with her hands in surprise.

“Leon, I’m so happy you're awake..”

“Father, we’ve missed you..”

He seemed in a more dazed and confused state, just taking to hugs and attention.

“I’m... sorry, but who are you...?”

Lady Luna picked her head from his chest and looked at him, still crying.

“What do you mean? It’s me Luna, your wife. And that’s Rose, your daughter..”

“I have a wife and a daughter, but that can’t be, Demons and Humans aren't able to get married.”

“But..”

The two of them looked puzzled so I stepped in and spoke.

“You do remember who you are don’t you..?”

“Yes, I’m demon lord Leon Vanity of the southernmost territory.”

“And how old are you Demon Lord.?”

“I turn 19 this year..”

Lady Luna speaks sadly still tearing.

“No.. he doesn’t remember..”

“Mother what’s wrong.. wh..”

She turned to Rose.

“We met when he was older, he doesn’t remember saving me or how he became..”

Lady Luna backed off and went to her daughter.

I walked over to her and spoke.

“My lady, how about we call for a doctor..”

I turned to the demon king.

“Hello Demon Lord Leon, I’m Elias. So for right now I recommend staying in bed and resting some more, we’ll get you some food, you must be hungry.”

“Okay, but what about the ladies..?”

“We’ll talk later about that, for right now just rest some more..”

I walked into the hall with the two girls and we spoke.

“Rose go tell Jesse that Leon’s awake and about the situation, make sure the doctor comes quickly..”

“Okay..”

She started walking down the hall out of sight.”

“My lady, do you want to tell him about how he lost his memory, or..”

“I think for right now we should wait for the doctor. Let’s just hope it’ll pass quickly.”

—————

“Your body has healed fully, it’s a little malnourished, but that’s expected. So you don’t remember how you got in the coma or anything other than being 19 and a demon lord?”

“I remember being a demon lord, training every day with Jesse, and when I became a demon lord..”

“Okay, well um, my lord, it seems due to your condition you have lost some of your memories..”

“What do you mean, does that mean that you are my wife and you are my daughter?”

“Yes, you also have a son..”

“Hugh, come in here..”

He walked in and Luna picked him up.

“This is him..”

“Is it true..? Do I have a family.”

“My lord, your eyes are the only ones I’ve seen in such a color, if you see your daughter's eyes, they are the same.”

“That’s true, but I..”

“It is hard for to believe, but in time the memories should come back. Please I employ you to stay in bed for a bit get back to one hundred percent and in that time try having an open mind..”

“Alright...”

To be continued

2