Chapter 143
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 143: Meeting

-Elias’ POV-

My internal alarm had my eyes slightly open, the tired feeling my mind had slipped away soon after and I decided to get up.

Rose, was still asleep, her arms gripped my one arm holding me up next to her.

This was probably a sight I’ll never see again, she had a smile and seemed to enjoy my arm. Her body was defenseless and her mind seemed at peace.

Such a sight should have been observed till completion but I left the bed anyway. My arms slipped slowly out of her grasp and without waking her I went off to the bathroom.

I closed the door softly and turned on the shower.

The shower was a quick one, it was always helpful when getting fresh for the day.

I put on some underwear and walked to the closet. Wiping the remaining water from my hair and torso, while also using the towel as a covering, just in case Rose woke up. I grabbed normal day attire and started dressing. The pants were put on and I just got around to putting the shirt on. Though before I could even button the first button, the door of the room opened. Rose’s mother, Luna came rushing in.

“Elias, Rose isn’t in her room, we need to..”

She noticed me dressing and then noticed Rose asleep on my bed.

“What, what’s going on..?”

Rose slowly arose from the pillow she was dreaming on.

She looked my way and blushed then looked at her mother.

I hurried to button my undone shirt and finished my attire.

“Rose, why are you, did anything..?”

“My lady, Rose came to my room and didn’t want to go back so she stayed the night, nothing happened.”

“Is that true Rose did you two just sleep in the same bed..?”

“I wouldn’t say it was just sleeping, we talked for a little while and then he eventually embraced me all night long..”

“Rose, do, you know what, I’m going to see your brother my lady, we didn’t get to have our meeting yesterday. While I’m gone you two can discuss this further..”

I walked to the door and just before going.

“And we still have to discuss that little sneakiness you pulled while I was asleep.”

She put her hands to her face and showed signs of laughter.

I left the room and walked down the hall.

———-

“My brother is so stupid, why does he have to be such a pest.”

“He seems to have gained some power over the years, was your father not worried about any stunts like this.?”

“The king didn’t care much about that, I bet he thought it would have faded by now, but I guess my brother can hold a grudge for this long..”

“From Jesse’s report it seems they did leave the territory, but I doubt that’ll be for long..”

“It’s obvious we need to take care of him or at the very least do somthing before an attack happens again.”

“I doubt he’ll heed to any type of negotiation, and he’ll probably be coming after you as well now.”

“I hate to see him fall, he’s still my brother, but I honestly doubt we can save him. He’s either gone insane with hatred or he’s just greedy for power. Both are forms of tyranny that arnt good for any peace.”

“Well our forces have the advantage by far, we could gather men from the continent and ship them here, then once ready we can invade the kingdom and have them surrender.”

“That seems like the best course but my two freinds must be protected. Also what happens after, once the king falls are y’all planning to become the king and queen or shall you take it as another territory of this empire.?”

“We can deal with that when we get there and it will probably be helpful to have the demon kings thoughts on the matter. But I guess we’ll have to wait a while before he’s fully recover.”

“That’s seems like a plan, send word to the continent for reinforcements, however many you see fit, from what I remember Latis’ forces were over twenty thousand strong so more might be needed.”

“I’ll deal with that...”

“Great..”

————

To be continued

2