144
51 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 144: Wasn’t Against it

Rose:  “Mom, you don’t need to worry, nothing happened, we just shared the same bed.”

Luna spoke looking at her daughter, “Then what was that about being embraced and..?”

Rose: “That was true but it wasn’t anything, just a simple hug. So please don’t worry, I just didn’t want to sleep alone.”

Luna: “Why didn’t you ask me, and I’m your mother you should come to me if you have any problems or issues..”

Rose: “Elias was just close by, someone I could confide in, and you were sleeping next to father, and I know that coming to you with more worry would only cause more problems.”

Rose got up and was about to walk to the door.

She stared down the hall to her room and Luna followed.

Rose went into the bathroom to freshen up while Luna waited outside in the room.

As Rose finished up she left the bathroom and went to her closet.

Luna spoke as she did so and continued.

Luna: “I just want you to be safe.”

Her tone was less strict and more chill than before.

Rose responded with an annoyed tone.

Rose: “Mooom..”

Luna: “Alright, alright”

Luna waited a moment and continued as if speaking with a close friend.

Luna: “So how was it..?”

Rose came out of the closet with some attire.

Rose: “What do you mean? As I said all we did was sleep.”

Luna: “ I know that, but you must have felt something while in his grasp.. you know the first night your father and I slept in the same bed he grasped me and I felt so nice and safe. So what was it like for you..?”

Rose spoke with a bit of laughter and embarrassment.

Rose: “Momm, that’s a little bit too much information..”

Luna: “Come on it’s nothing you haven’t heard before. So tell me..”

Rose: “I don’t know, it felt nice, I was comforted. He was very sweet when consoling me.. but it doesn’t matter, it wasn’t...”

Elias knocked on the door and after a moment opened it. Elias sees the two girls and spoke.

Elias: “I’m sorry did I interrupt anything.?”

Luna: “No Elias we were just having a little chat, sorry for my daughter’s misbehavior.”

Luna walked out of the room and went to where Leon was.

Rose was about to go out as well but Elias grabbed hold of her back collar.

Elias: “Where do you think you're going.?”

She turned to him and spoke.

Rose: “To see my father..”

Elias: “Arn’t you going to explain why you were all up on me last night?.”

Rose: “All I did was move closer to you; you make it seem like I was doing somthing inappropriate. You’re the one that accepted me into the bed to begin with and you cuddled and consoled me before as well.”

Elias: “I’m not saying I was against it I just don’t want to be suprised in the middle of the night like that..”

Elias showed signs of blush and nervousness.

Rose: “Alight, please let go of my collar, you're going to rip it...”

She was about to walk out but turned around with an expression as if putting something together in her mind.

Rose: “Wait, you said.. you weren’t against me sleeping like that, does that mean I can do it again as long as I let you know before.?.”

Elias: “I am not opposed to it as long as you tell me.”

The both looked away in awkward silence and they both blushed. The two eventually left the room.

———-

Leon: “You seem familiar but I still don’t remember anything after I turned nineteen... I’m sorry..”

Luna: “No, it’s not your fault, I just hope it starts coming back soon.”

Jesse: “Are you sure you don’t remember Leon, Luna’s image has been a driving force within you ever since you met her.?”

Leon: “I.. don’t, though I remember you being younger the last time I saw you..”

Jesse: “Well being forty isn’t a good look for most people, though I like to think I still look good for my middle years..”

Leon: “That old, wait does that mean you’re your father's age..?”

Jesse: “ Haha, close.. my father was a couple of years older the last time you remember seeing him... Though looks aren’t the only things that come with age, marriage, and kids are some of the best..”

Leon: “So you settled down huh, with who? I don’t think I’ve seen you leave the manor unless it was for a mission.”

Jesse: “Well she came from the same place you found Luna, her name is Mable but we didn’t find love as fast as the two of you.”

Rose walked in watching the two men talk, pulling her mom to the side to speak.

Rose: “How is he doing mom?”

Luna: “He’s fine, still has amnesia, still resting, but you know how fast your father recovers..”

————

To be continued

2