Chapter 147
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 147: Stressful Morning

-Leon’s POV-

My eyes opened badly, they creaked open like a pair of rusted doors that haven’t been touched in years. I felt as though I haven’t slept in weeks. My hands moved to rub my eyes, though Luna was on one. She was sleeping next to me her head resting on my bare chest. Though I’m unsure of how I got here or why we were naked. The last thing I remember is being stabbed in the stomach and almost choking on my own blood.

Then my eyes opened and I shot up.

“Rose.!”

I started pushing on Luna trying to wake her up.

“Luna, Luna please wake up, what happened.?!”

“Leon what’s all the commotion?..”

She was still half asleep.

Tears started falling from my eyes, all I remembered was the fight and the last glimpse before passing out was Rose being stabbed clean through the side and falling.

“Luna, please is Rose okay..?!”

I screamed in anguish, unaware of the situation.

I couldn’t wait for Luna to respond I needed to know I rushed out the bed putting on clothes and rushing out the door.

“Wait, Leon..”

Luna watched, but she quickly got descent and followed.

I rushed down the hall and found her room I opened the door but no one was in the bed I looked around the room checking where she could be. Before eventually falling to my knees, balling thinking Rose wasn’t here anymore.

Luna caught up to me and rushed down to me.

“Leon, Leon please what’s the matter..?”

I spoke sadly looking at her.

“Is Rose dead, Luna.?”

“What, of course not Leon, she fine..”

“Then where is she..”

———

I opened the door to the spare bedroom and was happy to see someone. The loud way I opened the door woke them up and more tears came to me as I saw it was Rose.

She got out of bed was surprised I was there.

Leon: “Rose, how are you okay, weren’t you stabbed..?!”

She seemed to share a glance with Luna for a moment and something clicked in her mind.

Rose: “Father do you remember me..?”

Just as she was coming close I ran to her and grabbed her picking her up.

Leon: “Of course I do, I can’t believe your alright. I was sure you’d been killed that day..”

She seemed to have gotten emotional and so did Luna, she came and hugged my back. I eventually let Rose down and pulled them both in. Kissing them both.

Leon: “I’m so happy you’re safe... but how did..?”

Just as I was going to question this turn of fate the door to the bathroom opened. A man came walking out, he was still drying his hair with a towel.

Elias: “Rose what’s..?”

He looked at my daughter like they were close, And why did he shower in... No, why is my daughter in his room, in his bed?. Who was this man? What is his connection to my daughter..? I thought these and then I remembered him standing over her as she fell.

My mindset instantly changed, it seemed some hostile aggression was released. My teeth grit and a displeased look appeared on my face. My body lunged at this guy and my hand held his throat to the door. Thankfully he was smart enough to dress before leaving the bathroom.

Leon: “Who are you, and what the h*ll are you doing with my daughter..?”

Rose: “Father..”

The two girls in the room seemed surprised and the man tried getting my hand off his throat.

Elias: “My name is Elias, and she just didn’t want to sleep alone, nothing happened I swear..”

Rose came over and tried pulling me off him...

Rose: “Father please let go of him, he’s not..”

Leon: “He was with the enemy that almost killed us, why are you even sharing a bed with him, why are you treating him like a lover.?!”

Luna: “Leon please, he doesn’t mean any harm, he was with the enemy but without him, you and Rose would have died. Please let go of him..”

I reluctantly let go, I didn’t trust him, but he was lucky the two ones I love, trusted him so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Rose went to him as he tried getting up.

Leon: “I don’t want to see either of you together like this again, only unless I supervise. Rose you sleep in your own bed from now on.”

———-

To be continued

2