Chapter 148
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 148: Thank You

Leon sat across the table from Elias, he seemed not so pleased with the situation he suddenly stumbled upon. Sure he was thrilled to see his daughter alive, but he wasn’t when seeing some man he didn’t know or trust beclose with her.

He sat there arms crossed glaring at the man across from him. If left to his own devices Leon would probably try jumping Elias like before.

Luna and Rose watched Leon, they sat next to him, the situation was quite awkward.

Leon: “My wife filled me in on the situation as a whole, my mind is still trying to comprehend what’s been going on, but aside from that I don’t fully condone the two of you being that close. As I said, Rose you shall stay in your own room from now on..”

Rose looked at him like some rebellious teen might when not getting her way. Though Leon got up from his chair and looked at Elias across from the table.

Leon: “As for you, I don’t fully trust you, and I despise any man touching my daughter, let alone sleeping with her even if it wasn’t sensual...”

Elias looked at his hands as they turned into fists, squeezing tight.

Leon: “But there’s no denying without you my life, as well as my precious daughters,  would have been lost, and for that I thank you..”

Leon bowed and Elias looked up shocked and stood.

Elias: “Your Highness there’s no need to bow or thank me, it was my party, and I’s fault for what happened anyway..”

Leon: “Don’t think of it as much, just a simple thanks, and don’t you dare think I’m still not angry at the man who’s been so close to my daughter, I’d watch your back if I were you or I...”

Luna grabbed his arms and started pulling.

Luna: “Leon instead of threatening him how about we go and tell everyone that you're okay.”

Leon: “But Luna I said I won’t allow these two together without my supervision...”

Luna: “They’re fine Leon...”

They were about to leave the door closing before Luna looked inside and spoke.

Luna: “Enjoy it while it lasts you two.”

Elias sat back in his chair relieved. He was scared it would have been worse, and maybe to thank Luna for the help. He couldn’t help wondering why Leon seemed so lenient.

———

Just a few moments ago in the hallway, out of the ear of the others.

Leon: “That guy’s going to have my fist down his throat if he thinks...”

Luna: “Leon please calm down..”

Leon: “You expect me to calm down when there’s some man in bed with our daughter..”

Luna grabbed hold of his shirt and pressed her body against him. She looked up at him earnestly and spoke.

Luna: “I allowed it, so please don’t blame them.”

Leon: “What, how could you let that happen..?”

Luna: “Please just listen... I’ll tell you the whole story later but for now I’ll try simplifying it. Elias was the one who stopped the battle and was able to have you two healed, he even had to kill his own party member to stop him from causing any more harm to us... Rose woke up a few days after the battle, but as for you, you lost a lot of blood during it and after getting healed you were in a coma for almost three weeks.”

She looked sad and his angry expression diminished when looking at it.

Luna: “We were so happy to see your eyes open...”

She turned her head down.

Luna: “But you didn’t remember us, you lost your memory. We tried for two weeks to bring it back but only until now did you regain them..”

She looked at him.

Luna: “Hugh is still young so he didn’t notice, thankfully he was able to continue his normal day-to-day. But Rose she watched you stay in a coma and then not remember her face. I was surprised by her actions as well but she saw that I was busy helping you and she decided to fall on Elias for support. I didn’t stop it because I knew she needed it, and she looked more lively after having him comfort her... Elias is a good person, he’s always been respectful and kind, when Rose woke up he was there every step of her recovery. I trust him and so does Rose..”

Leon grasped her, his arms holding her tight.

Leon: “Huh, I’m sorry I was out for so long, that I forgot you all. I’m still mad about this but if what you’ve said is true then...”

————

To be continued

2