Chapter 204
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 204: Give in

His grip lessened and my hands fell. I didn’t resist. I’ve wanted this from Val for a long time. I finally got it, it seems, however it’s not with the man I truly wanted.

The scent he released was different than before. It was much more captivating and rustic.

He slightly pulled away, smiling in the same manner as before.

My eyes were closed as he kissed me. When he pulled away, I opened them very slowly. My eyelashes fluttered as my eyes focused.

He kissed my lips once more and then my neck.

My hands were slightly pushing on him as he spoke once more.

Val: “Give in...”

His voice was so tempting and alluring that I gripped his clothes. His hot breath against my neck gave me goosebumps.

————-

She breathed out tiny, little sounds of pleasure.

Every single one was heard by him and allowed a smile to continue on his face.

The mana in his eyes started to dissipate, the actions here on were of his own desire and somewhat of his own volition.

His lips interlocked with hers. He pulled away with his hands holding her face.

He was almost about to come to his senses and resist, but he didn’t. Not this time. A small voice, his voice, was an added push to continue.

‘Take what you want.’(The voice of his desire or instinct in the back of his mind.)

He enjoyed her expression. She seemed lost just like in the greenhouse. With a smirk, he picked her up in his arms with ease. He didn’t stop looking at her till they reached his room a few paces away.

—————

-Emelia’s POV-

His eyes were different now. His expression was softer and his actions were much more gentle.

Those dark violet eyes made me feel wanted and safe.

He left me on the bed and looked down upon me as he undid his shirt.

His body wasn’t lacking and wasn’t aged. I was flustered from the hallway incident and blushed even more. Seeing him up close and the way his eyes looked at me, made it feel as though it was all for me. This allowed more redness to appear on my face.

A smile grew on his face, I liked this expression. The same one he made when we were across from each other at the altar. Such a genuine smile. Those eyes showed so much care.

I was sitting up with my legs together underneath me. He walked closer, leaving the removed shirt on the ground. Those eyes were stuck with mine the entire time.

His knee rested on the bed. As his body got closer he slowly moved downward. This made me do the same until my back was on the bed and he hovered above me.

The heat from him was immense.

His body slowly nestled down onto my hands. Just one of his hands grasped mine and allowed me to touch his body however I pleased.

Once my finger touched his skin I noticed him jolt a tad.

His pulse was racing. His body was warm and firm.

He closed his eyes for a moment and breathed out.

‘Give in’(The voice of his desire in the back of his mind.)

When he opened those eyes, there was a lot of determination.

His leg slowly rubbed against my two and somehow slipped in between.

His lips met with my neck once more as he rested some of his body weight on me.

Both his legs were now between mine. Even with all the clothes still on, the heat between the two of us was burning. His lips cradled mine, and we began to explore each other’s lips further.

I backed off touching his face with my hands.

Emelia: “This is the real you... isn’t it?”

His hair slightly fell and brushed my forehead. The two foreheads touched. Just before his lips went back to mine, he spoke softly. The voice he used was one I missed hearing.

Val: “There’s only one of me, and I’m right here with you.”

His hands softly grasped mine, his thumb gently messaging the center of my palm.

He rose my hands above my head towards the headboard, causing me to be restrained like before.

He smiled and spoke.

Val: “Who did you think I was.?”

I smiled, satisfied by the answer.

Unlike in the hallway, I was willingly holding on to him. My fingers interlocked with his.

Such big hands that restrained me before were like putty in my hands.

His lips slowly touched mine once again

————-

The kissing didn’t end until the door opened without warning. No footstep or knock was heard, just the door opening.

Then the voice of a familiar man was within range.

————-

To be continued

0