Chapter 206
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 206: What

Hugh stormed down the hall. Every step was heard. He almost grunted as he strode forward. He gritted his teeth and when he saw his father walking toward him he spoke.

His tone was aggressive and somewhat inward.

Hugh: “Did you know about this.?”

Leon was just getting out of the office. He noticed his son's frustration and showed a wide-eyed, but also blank expression.

Leon: “What..?”

Hugh looked at him as if it was obvious.

Hugh: “Val and Emelia..?”

Leon breathes out and spoke, still tired of the day.

Leon: “I noticed Emelia was pursuing him and told her to not get her hopes up, being as he will move around with you as your knight. Though she made it clear she was intent on continuing her advances, so I just looked past it.”

Hugh: “Well I just stumbled on them, in bed.”

Leon’s tired eyes widened even more and his tone become much more alert.

Leon: “Say that again.”

Hugh: “You’re lucky I caught them before anything else, besides his shirt, was taken off.”

Leon: “Well, I wasn’t aware of that. Val just left the office a little while ago.”

Hugh: “How are you not mad or worried, from the stories you were like a psychopath with Elias and Rose.”

Leon: “I wasn’t that bad. Though I kinda anticipated their relationship, she was very attentive to him from the beginning, so It was obvious how she felt. Val also seemed trustable, but not to this level...”

Leon walked closer to his son.

Leon: “I’ll handle them, so why don’t you go back to your room, I don’t think Sylphy would enjoy seeing you so upset.”

Hugh: “Ha, fine I’ll leave it to you... However I’d stay on guard, Val’s not himself. There aren’t many that can overpower me.”

Leon watched Hugh walk away still mad, rubbing his neck every once in a while.

He continued down the hall till he made it to Val’s room. He knocked and opened it to see the two still hugging. Val’s eyes moved to Leon. Resolving the hug quickly.

Val: “Your Highness.”

Val started putting on his shirt as Emelia looked at her father.

Leon: “I guess Hugh was right.”

Emelia: “Father, I can explain.”

Val grasped her hand, looking to her to let him speak.

Val: “I’m sorry your highness for the trouble I’ve caused. It was all my fault.”

Leon: “Emelia, I think it’s time for you to go to your room. We’ll discuss this tomorrow, that should give Hugh enough time to calm down and give you two some time to gather your thoughts.”

Val: “Yes, Your Highness.”

Emelia grasped Val without warning and he turned his eye to Leon for some semblance of approval. Leon’s eyes turned away.

Emelia: “Good night.”

Val embraced the Hug and spoke.

Val: “Good night, Princess Emelia”

Leon opened the door and watched as Emelia walked out. He stood under the frame.

Leon: “I’ll tell you this once. Don’t ever lose control around my daughter again.”

Val: “I’ll make sure not to do anything with her without your consent.”

Leon: “I don’t mean that, I mean your instinct.”

Val looked at Leon with a confused expression.

Leon: “We’ll discuss it tomorrow.”

———

To be continued

1