Chapter 2 : I Thought It Was Just a Dream?
103 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

11 years ago when Alex was 11 years old

At night when little Alex fell asleep in his room

"Eh? Where is this?"

Alex realized he was in a strange room

"Yan, are you awake?"

"Who are you?"

"uh ... you don't remember me? I'm Xiaoer ... they must be hitting you too hard, until you are like this"

"Ah it hurts ... my body"

"you have to rest"

3 years passed in that dream world

I realized that I lived in a city and became the son of the city lord. This world is not the same as my previous world ... because this world has an inner energy called Ki. Meanwhile, I'm just a family trash who can't train Ki

and now I know the cause of it all, it is caused by the goddamn spirit that is in the ring that I used all this time.

"Hahaha ... I finally recovered, even if it's just a soul. I thank you son for donating your Ki during these three years."

"You! You !! You !!!, so you are the reason I can't practice, you absorb all the Ki I collect"

"..."

The old spirit felt that he still needed this child's help to restore his body.

"Son, to compensate you I will teach you extraordinary Ki techniques, how? I will also teach you many things until you become a Saint"

"Really? but I find it hard to believe you, give me proof"

The old spirit extended its finger towards Alex's forehead or we should call him Yan for now. various information regarding the Saint-level Ki method and Saint-level martial arts entered Yan's head.

Yan passed out ...

Two months had passed and now Yan had raised her Ki power to Warrior level and was very close to Expert level.

In the morning a group of people came to Yan's house, a beautiful woman led the group.

in the hall, the Xia family

"Head of the Xia Clan, I came here to terminate the marriage contract with Yan, because I feel he doesn't deserve me, he is just an ordinary person who doesn't practice Ki, if it was 3 years ago he was still a martial genius I would definitely marry him. but right now, I can't so I beg the head of the Xia Clan to accept this little lady's request "

After hearing the woman's conversation, the people in the hall whispered to each other, and the head of the clan looked angry that his son was considered inappropriate by a woman from a martial sect.

"Naran, you dare to break the engagement with my son !!!"

Lords Level Ki aura spread out from the body of the Clan chief.

The elder accompanying the woman, countered, giving off her Lords-level Ki aura.

"Clan head, I hope you understand the situation. Naran is a woman who will be trained to become the next sect leader. So in order to maintain the prestige of my Sky Clouds Sect, the head of the Xia Clan must understand this."

"You!!!"

the head of the Clan eased his anger and shouted

"Call Yan here !!!"

Alex was called clan head no I mean Yan, walked into the family hall. she had heard that her fiancé Naran wanted to break up with her.

"I've heard everything Father. I'm not against breaking this engagement. But I make sure you will regret it!"

"humph !!!"

the group left and left the Xia clan

meanwhile Yan, continued practicing Ki

several years passed

Yan became increasingly strong and famous

he went to the desert and conquered it

he went to the black lands of the barbarians and conquered it

he went to the Sky Clouds sect and conquered it

"You !!! Yan how dare you destroy my entire sect !!! if you really hate me you just have to kill me !!! no need to involve my sect Sky Cloud!"

"Everything has Causality, Naran. You insulted me because of your Sky Clouds sect. So I also have to eliminate this sect to get rid of the devil in my heart"

afterwards Yan rose to become a Saint

he went to the ancient land and conquered it

he fought and made friends with various ancient races

until he finally ascended to the Immortal Emperor level

at that moment he realized that this world could no longer accommodate him. until he ascends to the high world

however, when Yan will ascend to the high level world. no no no! I mean Alex will rise to a high level world.

she woke up from her dream

"Ah where is this?"

Alex looked around and realized he was in his room.

"Back?"

"Is it just a dream? Or is it a dream here?"

Alex, who wakes up from his sleep, is confused, because his memories of living for decades in his dream world last longer and feel more real than this world.

Alex pinched himself,

"real?"

Alex drained his Ki around.

"Can? How is that possible? In this world there is no aura"

Alex was confused, dizzy, and speechless

that's the beginning of everything ...

Since decades in a dream world full of aura, I can use all Ki techniques, I am also more mature than a child my age, because I have lived tens of years.

4