Chapter 3 : They Call It Grade 8 Syndrome
81 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 years have passed.

now I am in grade 8 in an ordinary private junior high school. even though I'm smarter than students my age. but I prefer to go to private junior high school. because I often get permission not to go to school.

Since I can use Ki, I often train in the mountains that contain aura.

It turns out that in this world there is also the aura of Ki, Ki is concentrated in a certain place. because it is concentrated Ki becomes denser and richer.

After 2 years of training I finally reached the Immortal Emperor level.

"Incredible, this power ..."

Alex circled his Ki around his body, then his body slowly floated up.

he raised his hand and spread out Immortal Emperor level Ki energy, instantly he could feel all the Ki-related circumstances around the world.

"Even though my Ki power is at the Immortal Emperor level, the world can still accommodate me, in other words this world is not as simple as the world in my dreams."

The next day Alex went to his school.

8th grade private junior high school

"Yo, Alex look at this, Sharinggan ... Hahaha"

This person named Budi, he watches anime too often and he is also an acute otaku.

"come here Budi I also have"

"Eh?"

Budi approaches Alex, Alex takes something from his bag

"Get ready ..."

"o o ok"

"Sharingan !!!!"

* In Indonesian Language: * Sharingan = Filter / Strainer

Alex takes out a tea strainer from his bag and hits Budi on the head with a tea strainer

"Awww ..."

"How do you feel?"

"Yes, and it really is ..."

"Ha ha ha"

other classmates who saw this laughed too.

"Hahaha ... you even prepared it, Alex"

"Great"

"Hahaha"

Budi, who heard this, was embarrassed

Alex sat in his chair, and looked out the window ...

a few minutes later

"Ring Ring Ring" sounds the bell to enter the classroom

When all the students are sitting ... and waiting for the teacher to come suddenly

Alex felt a strange movement of energy that he didn't recognize. move from under the floor and spread throughout the classroom

then

A beautiful woman suddenly appeared in front of the class.

"Hi hi"

some students wanted to talk, answer or ask questions but suddenly they all couldn't speak

"Sorry everyone, please listen carefully, ok !! Everyone introduce me to be a Goddess of Creation in the world of Axian Magic. Because I can't directly disturb the balance of my world. So I want to ask for help from you guys to defeat the demon king in the Axian magic world. To make sure all of you can defeat the demon king, I have given you all different unique skills. That's all, bye. "

then

"* Srinngg Sringggg Sringggg" Various beams of light appeared on the floor and formed large magic runes

"Ah..."

"I can talk again"

"What happened"

"My eyes !!"

"!"

Alex felt the change in the space around him. Immediately coat his body with Ki

Instantly the whole class is transferred to another world.

because Alex coats himself with Ki, and blocks the shifting of space around him with Ki. it caused Alex not to move to another world.

"Seriously a transfer to another world? And that's the whole class?"

Alex saw that all the seats in the classroom were empty, no one other than him.

What was even stranger was that Alex could see the status window. hovering around him.

Name: Alex

Title: Child of Light

Unique Skill: Light Affinity Max (Can control light freely)

Secret Talent: Mana Affinity Max (can freely use magic energy)

"What is this?"

"can I control the light?"

Alex moved his finger and pointed to the blackboard.

but nothing happened

"Failed?"

Alex tries again, maybe it needs pronunciation like in Anime.

"Light"

Alex's hand immediately glowed,

"Finger"

light condensed and gathered on Alex's finger.

"Ah ... did it work?"

Alex pointed his finger at the board again

"* Singggg" There was a laser light shooting from Alex's finger towards the blackboard.

"This energy is different from Ki energy, what energy is this ..."

"This is similar to elemental energy? Mana? magic energy? Yes ... Mana"

Alex remembered his status window showing the term Mana

Alex tries several more times of his new light magic

"hmmm I don't feel tired with continuous use"

"Then ... how do I explain about the disappearance of all my classmates besides me. Will they believe it? If I say they were all kidnapped by gods and transferred to another world?"

a few days later I was discharged from the hospital

As I thought they didn't believe. what I said ... about gods, magic, kidnapping, other worlds

And I am now known as the only survivor of the kidnapping incident or the missing incident of all the students in one class.

Not only that, I am also known as a person with acute grade 8 syndrome. by all students and teachers at the private junior high school.

I decided to change schools afterwards

3