Chapter 4 : Game The Truth Eye Online 1
75 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let's forget the past of Class 8 Syndrome. Because now I'm in 9th grade Private Junior High School !!! 1 Year has passed since then, now I'm living in a New school.

in the classroom

A bald man named Rama, was talking to a black haired teenager.

"Alex, do you play TTE games?"

"TTE? What game?"

"You don't know? Even though this game is very popular among teenagers nowadays"

Since the case of missing students last year. Alex is busy practicing his new abilities.

The most useful thing about his ability is that he no longer needs to carry a flashlight when he goes out at night.

He was also asked to come to the police station every Sunday to check on the missing student case at that time.

Because it's been one year since the case happened. the police decided to close the case. Because there is no clear progress regarding where they disappeared.

"TTE is an online RPG game. What is most unique about this game is that the special abilities or special skills used are all related to the eye."

"O..Ok ... so what is TTE?"

"Didn't I explain that TTE is an online RPG game"

"I don't mean, what's the name of the game? I'm sure TTE is an abbreviation right? Like WWE, SAO, GGO?"

"Ohhh ... TTE stands for The Truth Eye. The story focuses on the organization The One-Eye Criminals: Illuminati ..."

"..."

20 minutes later

Alex felt sorry he came too early, so it would still take a long time for the class bell to start. He could not stand Rama who kept on babbling

"Ok, I'll try to play it later"

Alex realizes that his friend is addicted to the game .... He won't stop talking if we don't say we'll give it a try.

This isn't the first time this Friend has suggested he play a game.

The last game he suggested was

FPS game: Army Vs Rebelion. not long after the game was released the government immediately blocked it. because there is too much dangerous content in the gameplay.

Rama even suggested that he play the game Playboy Online. she said it was so hot and pretty.

Because Alex is not a person who likes to play games so he does not really understand about those who are very crazy and addicted to games.

"Ring Ring Ring"

"Finally!!!"

"Ah, come in? Even though I have a lot to tell you. What things should be considered when in the beginner village later ..."

"..."

Shouldn't you be telling that from the start, not giving bullshit about game history, the illuminati, and even the biographies of game makers ...

***

During lunch break

Alex, who was sitting in the canteen while eating, felt that not only was his stomach full, even his ears were full !!!

Because this bald man named Rama. still talking about games while eating.

'I'm starting to hate bald men !!!'

Alex will not know that someday in the future he will meet another bald man who is very strong who looks like him. And she would be grateful that Alex didn't go bald like that man

"Ok I'm full! I'm going back to class how about you?"

Rama stopped talking and saw the whole food on the table. Alex smiles seeing this

"Ok, I'll go to class first, you better finish your meal."

Rama sees Alex pointing behind him.

Rama turned and saw Aunt Kantin who glared at him because he had not eaten his food earlier.

"Hahaha ..." Alex laughed and walked to the classroom

***

When coming home from school, arriving home

Alex lay down on the bed.

"Tiring day ... Should I try?"

Alex stood up and walked over to his computer. Power plug, press power, wait for booting, open a web browser

"The Truth Eye Online ..."

"Wow, the rating is very high 4.9?"

Alex reads some reviews ... while waiting for the game to finish downloading

Suddenly it rained outside ...

"Ah my clothes !!!"

Alex ran to get his clothes

after that, Alex went back into his room to check the download data was 99% ...

after 5 minutes 99%

after 10 minutes 99%

after a few more minutes 99%

"What happened? Was the network disturbed by rain?"

Alex checks the network and suddenly the rain gets heavier, the clouds darken, lightning booms and one of them falls on Alex's house

"Cetarrr zi Zii ziiii zi" The sound of lightning and electricity that struck and spread across Alex's house

Alex who was holding the network cable was electrocuted

"Ahhhhh"

Somehow this lightning feels different from ordinary lightning ... because this is not the first time Alex has been struck by lightning. This lightning did not damage the body but instead damaged the soul.

Alex, who has an Immortal Emperor level Ki body, feels his body tingling, even though his body is strong but not with his soul ... because Alex doesn't train him.

Alex finally passes out ...

His soul was separated from the body and pulled somewhere in a different world ...

1