Slender and beautiful Ella
17 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

GILL: Then let's go to the community. Oh! Sou! let me carry your friend.

SOU : Is this okay? It will only burden you more...

GILL : Ah! you don't have to think that far. It's nothing.

SOU : Then we will be in your care!

GILL : Please relay on me. It will be a great honor for me.

Sou and Rema follows Gill . They crosses the fierce forest carefully and also Gill's impact on the magical beast makes it easier to forge a path through it without any attack. Soon They are able to see the end of the forest and the vast land of green starting from it. They reach the end of the forest. Wind blows strongly. Sou and Rema see the view wonderingly. The land is closed through by large walls where there are only two gates. There are some human like being who are guarding the entrance. Sou and Rema can't tell if those are actually human or not as they very far from the entrance. In the walls, there are large sized house and caves made by wood or vines. But the people inside the land look like human from distance.

SOU : Umm.. Gill? Is everyone here , human like us?

GILL : Oh no! They are all spirit people just like me!

REMA : Huh? but they completely look different from you!

SOU : Yeah!

GILL : No no... you see I am now in my true spirit form. Just a sec...

Gill emerges a strong magic and changes into a human like appearance. This appearance is not totally like human but much better than the scary appearance before. The scales are completely visible and the ears are pointed. The fingers are thin and nails are long.

GILL : How is it?

REMA : Much better!!

GILL : I should have changed sooner but you know if I am in my spirit form , the magical beasts get scared from us and avoid us. That's why I did not change. But it looks like , it gave unnecessary fear to you little fellows.

SOU : No..no Gill. Don't say that.

GILL : Okay.. let's not waste time here. We don't have enough time . Your friend's breathing has become unstable again. It looks like the effects of my flower are starting to fade.

" Hey! If it's not our Gill? "

" Who is he with?"

" Why are you asking me? I don't know!"

" Hey ! It's humans"

"Is it okay for us letting humans come to our territory?"

"If the chief is letting them in what can we say?"

As Sou and Rema come closer to the entrance with Gill , there starts a murmur. The standing guards come closer .

" Hey! Good evening chief! Are you coming back from VOLLY forest?"

" Good evening ! Good working Seam , Ravi and Mendal ."

" Can I ask who they are?"

GILL : Oh ! Umm... you see , they are adventurers . As they are very young ,they don't have very experience. So they got lost and also one of their friend is poisoned. So I invited them here.

" Ah! So this is what going on"

GILL : Ravi.. please register them in my name as my guests.

" Okay chief!"

GILL : Sou.. Rema! let's go.

SOU : So your are the head here?

GILL : Yeah! I am their leader.

REMA : Must be cool being chief!

GILL : Not at all! It is a great responsibility to lead all the spirits in the correct direction and also I have to protect the community from any outside attack.

They talk about various things as they walk through the path . Now Sou gets a clear look on folk of the community that they all look like Gill. As they were very far from them when first noticed them , they all looked like humans. There are also murmuring going on as the folk notices them. May be they are also surprised seeing the humans in their locality. Gill stops in front of a cave having a banner written " The Tendril Residence". The whole cave is surrounded by ivy plant. Overall it has a beautiful appearance.

GILL: Welcome fellows to my house .

They go inside . A slender and thin shrub comes towards them.

GILL: Fellows meet my beautiful wife Ella. My princess.

Ella smiles shyly .

ELLA: You always flatter me honey. So who are they ?? Such young fellows!!.

GILL : My dear , they have come here from an another world named Earth. They don't know how to go back and the machine by which they have come is also broken. So I invited them here.

Ella: Oho !! what has happened to you! Don't worry my friends ,we will help you to get back. My young lady, I think you should get a bath and nourish your beauty. And young man you too.

What will Ella do?
  • 1. She will refuse to help. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. She will glare at Gill for bringing them. Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 3. She will help them unconditionally. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2
2