Chapter-8[Austagoros and the Sun King]
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After bathing, Rema and Ella enter the dining hall. Sou, Ren and Gill are waiting for having dinner. Rema notices that Sou and Ren are quarreling for some reason. She becomes curious about that.      

Rema: What's going on? Why are you two quarreling?

Sou: You see...

Sou can't utter a word. He rubs his eyes repeatedly. He is very shocked as if he has seen a ghost. Then his cheek and earlobes becomes red. Ren glances at Ella and then at Gill. Ella throws a wink at Gill. Gill blushes too.

Rema: What? Why are glaring at me? Is there something at my face, Sou?

Sou: Who's glaring at you? Everybody would be shocked if someone suddenly comes out like a joker!

Ella: Sou! A gentleman should never insult a lady. And why are you lying when your whole face is red!

Ren: My god! Rema, you are looking so beautiful! As if you are reborn.

Rema blushes shyly while playing with her hair. Gill indicates them to sit. The dinner is already served in front of them. They started eating. But the most curious thing is, the food served before Rema, Sou and Ren, is totally different from Ella and Gill.

Gill: Are you all surprised that we are not eating the same food as you?

Ren: Well, a little may be!

Ella: You see, actually we don't eat normal food like humans. As we are spirits of sacred spirit god mother, we believe that all things in the nature have a spirit form whether we can see it or not. So we are not allowed to harm it. So we only drink soil sap when we need. But we can also live on without eating anything in our true spirit form.

Gill: We are actually only accompanying you so that you all don't feel lonely!

Rema: Thanks mom and Gill!

Gill: Wait! I think, I heard something wrong?

Rema: No...I...

Gill: What should be called your mother's husband, Rema dear?

Rema: I am sorry, father!

Ren: Wow! Buy one get one free offer! Not only had we got a place to live for now, Rema also got a family. You are truly blessed Rema.

They continue their meal but Sou has become oddly silent from the moment he saw Rema. It is not extra grated to say that Sou is blushing till now and can't look up to anyone but Rema. Like no matter where he is trying to see, his eyes are only following Rema. Ren gives a quick glance to Rema and smirks. Gill and Ella's face is showing that they know what exactly is going on between these two.

Idiot Sou! If you actually so mesmerized with me, it would not hurt you to give me a little compliment. Up till now you never gave me a good look as a woman. Now you will get it that if I try, I can be hot and beautiful like the girls you dated up to now. You even boasted before me how there is heaven-earth difference between me and them! Now what do you have to say!

Ella: Ahem! Sou if you glare at my beautiful daughter like that, people will think that you are a pervert.

Sou chocks the water he was drinking. He realizes what he was doing subconsciously. He becomes very embarrassed. To change the topic, He starts asking about this world. Gill becomes very troubled! Ella nervously looks at Gill. Rema realizes something is going on. Gill sighs and asks everyone to go to the main hall. Everyone follows him. Rema, Sou and Ren can feel the tension.

Gill: Fellows! We don't know how to get you back to earth but we can give you information about this place and the kingdoms.

Ella: Wait dear. Are you planning to tell them about the Sun king!!! You know how ruthless he is. Not only he will not help them but also bring them problem. Begging for help to him is same as begging to end their lives!

Gill: But honey, other than him who can help these fellows? We don't know how to get them back?

Ella: Okay then. Let them decide what they want to do. Listen closely young fellows; this world is called Austagorose. Austagorose is ruled by the king of the family Heredus. The king is known as the Slaughter Sun king. He is very ruthless, merciless and idle. There is a rule in Austagorose, if you don't accept the king you have to challenge the king and defeat him. Then you will be the new king. Many people tried their best to throw him away from the throne but no one succeeded. After that he killed everyone. So no one can go against him. So if you want to go back, you have to face him and challenge him. That is the only way. The common citizen like us doesn't know the way to the castle.

Gill: But I know someone who would know the path. So rest here as much as you like and then if you all feel like to set the journey, we will give you our all support and pack you some food- essential items for the journey.

Sou: Thank you very much for everything. We really appreciate it.

Ella: Come on. We don't have our own child but you are all like our own children. So don't think like this. We cannot go to the journey with you but we can at least do this.

Everyone! Please leave vote and comments. Hope you all support me! See you in the next chapter!

1