“Rest” And Relaxation
291 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Contains suggestions of smut)

Draconia, Axis Mundis

Axis Mundis, the capital city of the planet, home of the royal palace, and, although they had staging areas across the planet, home of the Vanguard, the joint army, navy and police of the world. You could more or less draw a line straight through the city, the palace being at the centre, on one side you have civilian housing, shops and markets, leisure activities, vast amounts of farm land and a small number of Vanguard posted and living through out. The other side of the city was purely Vanguard, it provided easy access to the palace. It housed general barracks for the on duty 'Warriors', the main military force of the Vanguard, technically the lowest ranking members, but were completely necessary and played a vital role in them selves so were never looked down upon, what they had in lack of experience they made up for in large numbers. There was also apartment blocks for the higher ranking Strike and Recon teams and most Honour Guards who didn't reside in the palace itself. It also had training grounds of all sorts, armouries which merely contain armour and close quarters hand to hand combat weaponry, "guns" were illegal on Draconia, to the point that even Vanguard didn't even have any, the only "guns" was various types of weaponry on their space faring ships which was only for defence anyway. The only other area this side of the city had was the port for said ships, including the gargantuan Thor.

Reikon gazed out upon the scenery below, she loved to take in the militaristic views with awe, especially with the bustle during this cloudy night sky. She had been forcibly removed from the annex of which she use to share with her sister to another for having too many fights with her, she was 39 now anyway and appreciated the extra distance, but she requested that she be moved to this one. Granted, this annex was more for the staff who permanently lived in the palace, but she didn't care, she got along most of the staff really well, and it was away from her sister, and it had this view... She stood up from the guard rail of the balcony, to head off to try and sleep when she heard thunder, then the clouds lit up over the port, a lighting strike hit one of the many earthing pylons around the port for this very reason... then another, and another. A smile started creasing up her face... Thor had arrived, no doubt about it, sure enough the sound of thunder was replaced with a louder rumble of engines and not long after the ship gradually broke through the clouds, extending it's landing gear. She bounced a little on the spot in joy with an excited "Ha ha!" and leapt from the balcony.

__________

Strike Team Fury along with the rest of the Strike teams that were on the last Earth rotation had disembarked and piled into one of the halls for debriefing, they all found a seat fairly quickly and settled, except for Wrex who headed to the speaker's podium.
Wrex: "Now we're all present, here's why your recon and assist missions have been scrubbed..." Skylen somewhat tuned out of the debrief as he had got all all the info last night from Wrex himself and Reikon. There were several shocked looks and team members looking to one another when the news of the queen came out but for the most of them, their concentration soon returned. Once Wrex was done explaining, now Skylen was paid attention to the next bit... "...So, your orders from the council are as follows: You all have 26hrs for some R and R, come this time tomorrow night, your Strike Teams will be sent to other Clan territories around the globe to aid local forces maintain peace and order. Your Team leaders will be informed and share the information with the rest of you on where exactly you will be deployed, as and when plans and logistics have been finalised. Any questions?..." The room remained silent "...Very good, then clear out."

__________

Skylen flew up to his Balcony, landed swiftly and with out a sound, he tried the door handle and it was unlocked and the door opened.. he knew it, someone had let themselves in... He crept in as quiet as his stealth training had taught him, through the room and up to his bed which had a mass in the middle of it under the cover. He gingerly reached out, quickly grabbed and ripped off the cover, exposing Reikon now giggling away uncontrollably.
Skylen: "Good, I would have been disappointed if you weren't here" he said to her with a huge smile.
Reikon: "Well, I suppose I was right where you needed me to be then, eh?..." She said with such a cute smile, Skylen chuckled in agreement before leaning in to give her a passionate kiss, she broke it after a few seconds, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in tight "...I've missed you, so much." she mumbled into his neck.
Skylen: "I've missed you too" he replied.

They embraced for some time before Skylen broke the silence,
Skylen: "Do you mind if?... I'm kinda leaning over at an odd and uncomfortable angle." Reikon reluctantly let go,
Reikon: "Sorry." she said wiping her tears away now propping herself up on his bed. Skylen sighed, he hated seeing her upset,
Skylen: "Asking if you're alright would be a stupid question, soo... is there anything I can do to help?"
Reikon: "Well,.. you can do one of two things, either find a non existent cure for my mother's condition... unless you have one miraculously in one of your storage compartments somewhere? I don't suppose?..." She replied, a look of hope on her face, despite her already knowing the answer. Skylen slumped slightly, knowing the answer would still disappoint her, closed his eyes and shook his head slowly before opening them again. She looked off to one side of him, "...Well, there's always the other thing?"
Skylen: "That being?" He replied inquisitively, wanting to do almost anything to help her current state. She drew her gaze back to him.
Reikon: "You could get out of that armour and fuck me?"

Taken aback from her drastic bluntness,
Skylen: "You're up for that?" he replied. She shrugged her shoulders,
Reikon: "Might help take my mind off it a bit,... plus it has been a month since we last did it." She stated at the end, a slight cheeky smile creased up one side of her face, Skylen sniggered Skylen: "How can I say no to that face? he he, well what my lady wants she shall receive." He hastily pulled his armour off and she enjoyed watching his muscular body being slowly revealed. She allowed her self to fall back to laying down onto the bed and Skylen climbed on the bed to join her, he climbed over the top of her and they stared into each other's eyes. She started to stroke the sides of his face,
Reikon: "Kiss me again, please" she asked quietly, eyes still welled up with tears. Skylen did as requested and they passionately made out again for a minute or so before Skylen shifted his weight and position above her, still kissing, she moaned into his mouth as he hit his target and entered her.

__________

Skylen obviously needed that good nights sleep, because as he reached over, mostly asleep, to pull Reikon in close to snuggle up to her in the morning that he didn't even realise she wasn't there in bed with him, he pulled his head from the pillow and sat up to look around the room and there she was walking back into the bedroom from the living area.
Reikon: "Hey, you're awake, I'm surprised I didn't wake you up when I got up" She said softly.
Skylen: "Me too..." he croaked with a morning voice "...What time is it?"
Reikon: "0730... sorry it's so early, I've got some chores to do and I'm needed to speak with mother shortly, when do you ship out again?" she asked, perching on the edge of the bed next to him.

Skylen: "Should be 2430 tonight, how come?"
Reikon: "Was just wondering when so I know whether or not to make plans to come see you at all today or if this was it, should be done by 1100 I reckon." She said, seemingly happy that at least she get's one more day with him.
Skylen: "Are you up for some training?..." he asked, she nodded enthusiastically, "...Our usual hall then, 1130? then maybe after a couple of hours we go get some lunch?"
Reikon: "Sounds perfect..." She said, smiling away, leaning in towards Skylen "...much like last night, thank you my love, right where I needed you to be as usual..." still smiling, leaned in for another passionate kiss, they pulled apart, looked at each other and went in again, this time Skylen grabbed the back of head, gently holding her to him, she mumbled "...nuh-uh, nuh-uh..." into his mouth and gently pulled his hand away and pulled herself away from his lips "...I've really got to go." she said still smiling.
Skylen: "Sure you haven't got time for another round?" he asked, smiling and winking in return.
Reikon: "Grrr... you know how much I love it and want to say yes,..." She paused, still seemingly considering the notion before shaking her head, "...but no, I REALLY need to go... Later though..." She winked back and kissed him top of the head "...Bye my love" and she bounded over him and the rest of the bed before leaping off the balcony. Skylen leapt up to stand on his balcony and observe her gloriously sexy figure fly toward the palace until out of sight. Now what to do until 1130... then an idea crossed his mind.

He closed and locked his doors, before leaping off the balcony him self and flying up and around the apartment block to the balcony he knew was Wrex's... he made a flyby to start with to see if... yep, he had left his doors open... again... idiot, an evil grin crossed his face. He landed gracefully and silently, again employing his stealth tactics, he walked in through the bedroom balcony door, and sure enough, his suspicions were confirmed... Pieces of armour scattered all over the bedroom floor, not just one set though, two sets. Same as there were two masses in the bed against the left wall as he walked in, and in the side closest to him, sure enough there was Star Light, fast asleep with Wrex's arm draped over her side. He carefully stepped through the room, minding not to kick or whack with his tail any armour pieces on the floor making it to the bed room door way. He noticed in the hallway beyond a bowl of fruit, reach over grabbed one and turned back to the bed room and leaning against the door frame.

Skylen: "Morning!" He announced rather loudly followed by a purposefully loud bit of the fruit. They both woke up, looking at the source of the voice, a gasp from Star Light who immediately hid back under the cover, Wrex just dropped his head back to the pillow after shouting,
Wrex: "Oh for fucks sake Skylen! Haven't you heard of using the buzzer on the front door?". Skylen chuckled rather evilly,
Skylen: "Well yes, but then that would have been enough warning for little Star Light to high tail out of here eh? Had to see with my own eyes if what you told me about you two yesterday was true". Star Light threw the cover off her and turned to Wrex,
Star Light: "You told him?!" she snapped. Wrex shot a look to Skylen to say 'Thanks a bunch!' which caused him to chuckle again. Wrex turned back to her,
Wrex: "*Sigh*, yes... but only because we were having a CONFIDENTIAL!..." he fired another look at Skylen, "... heart to heart conversation, and he asked about us."
Star Light: "Unbelievable." She huffed.

Skylen: "To be fair, I've had my suspicions about you two for some time, you're not exactly subtle about it... and why you two aren't actually partnered still, is beyond me." he smiled, taking another bite of the fruit. She huffed again and threw the duvet off her entirely and swung herself over the edge of the bed.
Wrex: "Where are you going?"
Star Light: "I need to pee."
Wrex: "I'm pretty sure Skylen didn't want to know that."
Star Light: "Why not? he knows everything else about us, might as well" She said sarcastically, smiling back at him, he smiled and shook his head in return. She stood up from the bed, any sign of any embarrassment now gone and walked in the direction of Skylen... Now dragons, they were quite often "nude", even in public, it was just accepted that when another dragon was stood upright, you could see their genital slit, male or female, but normally well maintained. But with Star Light's rude awakening and not having a chance to sort herself out yet, she was trying to cover up... but not very well might I add, the fact that she still had their combined juices that had seeped out over night, leaving the area around her slit and more toward her right thigh where she had been laid asleep on her right, glistening in the low light of the room. Skylen chuckled yet again noticing this and Star Light just shook her head, cursing,
Star Light: "Dick head." as she passed him, smiling, nudging him hard as she passed him to the bathroom in the hall.

6