Chapter 10
501 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many noble clans who were influential in a remote region such as this one and in one of the weakest Kingdoms in the world, were almost unable to birth a cultivator who would touch the door to the Advanced rank which shocked Master Sei when Timothy explained why he freaked out hearing he could potentially reach that rank simply by getting through the first three chapters!

The technique was rather simple, it was centered around increasing the quality of the natural energy the cultivator absorbed into their bodies which would in turn make the cultivator more pure and in tune with nature which would also quicken the process of absorbing the lower quality energy as seen in the region Timothy was currently in.

And like this, another five months have passed and Timothy had finally broken through Elementary level two as an Energy Refinement cultivator but was still an Elementary level one as a Body Refinement cultivator. Still, according to his father who asked some of the Flamed Roots clan members in passing, Timothy could be considered doing very well for his age, which was now ten years old.

However, even if Timothy's growth pleased everyone who had heard of it, Master Sei could only moan and groan about how in his old body a simple sneeze could have completely destroyed millions of cultivators at Timothy's level and how one day, Timothy will laugh at these so called accomplishments as long as he continued taking proper direction from Master Sei.

"You know son, according to Nathan, the Patriarch's eldest son who stopped by today, to hide their clan's strength, they would only send out those who haven't even reached your cultivation level yet at your age to potentially take direction from a school within Hollow City. This must mean that you might receive multiple offers next week when you finally arrive there!" Timothy's father mentioned to him and his mother at dinner that night.

"Father, I wanted to tell you that I have decided to become a merchant as I continue to cultivate. I believe that I might have the skills for it, and I have enough personal wealth to try it out. I hope you are not going to be angry since our family have always been blacksmiths." Timothy told his father, expecting to be beaten to death. However, Master Sei told Timothy to say this so that in the future when he brings back more and more wealth, it will be less suspicious.

The room went silent once more as his father nearly choked on the food in his mouth. He just stood there in deep thought for an entire twenty minutes after hearing what his son had just said. Not even Timothy's mother knew how to react since she knew how important blacksmithing was to their family and how it's been that way for many years now.

"I will allow it, but I do have several conditions if you will be pursuing that path. If you accept these conditions, I will give you my blessings." Timothy's father finally said after looking once again to his son who now looked even more like a young man due to his muscles expanding even more and growing several inches.

"The first condition is that you must do all you can to support your soon to be little brother. I will have him be the one to focus on becoming a blacksmith since it is indeed a valuable trade. The second condition, is that you must bring a new era to our family whether it's through cultivation or making a small foundation that is through wealth. Only then, would I be satisfied with your decision!" Timothy's father told him as he watched Timothy's reaction.

"Just accept those conditions. If your soon to be little brother is able to at least reach level two as a blacksmith, I can have you pass over different skills and recipes of sorts so that he could work towards the pinnacle of blacksmithing. And as you know already, even if I did not help you and you just used your new ability countless times, if you did not become the wealthiest individual in the kingdom, the heavens would laugh in disgust at the level of waste." Master Sei mentally told Timothy after hearing the conditions.

"Father, I swear that I will use every bit of strength that I have to make sure our family thrives in the future. Even if I must hike up a mountain full of swords to make it happen, I will not complain. You have my promise." For the first time in his life, Timothy actually kowtowed towards his father as his head left cracks in the floor to show sincerity.

"Good, now go to bed because those cracks you just left on the floor trying to look all high and mighty need to be fixed tomorrow and you will be the one to do it. When you are finished, you are to head over to the Flamed Roots clan's mansion in the early afternoon. I already have spoken with their Patriarch and they will be leaving once you get there. If you make them wait too long, it will bring quite a bit of shame to me and your mother." Timothy's father said both were annoyed yet proud seeing his son's conviction.

And so, Timothy finally went to his room and spoke for several hours with Master Sei before he chose to turn in for the night. According to Master Sei, as long as Timothy owned said items, he could clone them one time which meant that he should first sell the antlers and with his wealth purchase as many different items as possible to clone and to resell the cloned versions as he repeated the process.

It seemed strange to Timothy that he should use this method because it would mean that he wouldn't necessarily be making a profit if he kept the original items and wouldn't be able to make the equal amount of money reselling the cloned items to merchants. However, it seemed that his master had his own plans and that everything would work itself out no matter what.

8