Chapter 1 – Murder Most Foul
378 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Uugh" Ren grunted as the man punched him in the gut again. 

He was being held back by 2 other men and was unable to fight back. 

"Motherfucker. Fuck my wife behind my back" the man said as he punched Ren in his stomach again. 

"No.. she was only a client! It's my job!" Ren tried to say

But the man just took another step and punched his stomach again with his whole bodyweight. 

"Uugh!" Ren grunted. 

His assailant was Tommy Yakamura, the owner of a tech firm and multi millionaire. He also was known for his ties with the Yakuza. 

His wife was Melissa, one of Ren's regular customers. 

Ren was a high class gigolo who's good looks and infamous love making skills made him a favorite of many of the rich wives of the town. 

It was not as if the husbands did not know about it, after all, they themselves had extra women on the side. 

But there was an unspoken arrangement between the husbands and wives, especially after they grew tired of each other. 

Melissa however, was still young at only 29 while Tommy was only a year older. 

And Melissa kept accidentally calling Ren's name in her sleep, which made Tommy jealous. 

"Let's see what the big deal is about this fucker" Tommy said as he pulled down Ren's pants

"Holy shit, that's big!" one of the guys holding Ren said

"Gag him!" Tommy ordered as he pulled out a knife

A third person came from behind and pulled a gag around Ren's mouth. 

"No! You're not going to..." the man gagging Ren said

"Mmmm MMMMmmmmmmmph!" Ren screamed through the gag as the two other guys struggled to hold Ren back. 

Tommy grinned a sadistic grin, holding up Ren's large castrated dick in his hands, bleeding all over the floor. 

Ren continued screaming in pain as Tommy walked up to his face. 

"Regret it now, don't you? I'll get my maid to cook this and serve it to my cheating wife for dinner" Tommy said as he mercilessly stabbed Ren over and over in the chest and stomach

Ren hardly felt any pain after the 5th stab and his world turned dark. 

"He's dead boss" one of the men said. 

"Ok. Cut him up to pieces and feed him to the fishes" Tommy said, finally satisfied after slashing Ren's face so many times, his once handsome face was unrecognizable. 

Hours later, far out at sea, a fisherman was busy throwing body parts overboard. 

"What a fine looking body... " the man said, as he threw overboard the slim yet muscular arms and legs. 

The abdomen looked quite good too, if not for the huge gashes and holes in it, nearly causing the intestines to fall out. 

"Must have slept with the wrong woman" he continued, seeing the missing cock as he threw away the groin section. He noticed the butt was stabbed multiple times too, until a large gruesome hole was left. 

"Yep, I was right" he said as he threw Ren's mutilated head overboard. 

This was not the first time he did this for the Yakuza, and it won't be the last time. 

--

Ren opened his eyes to find the most beautiful woman he's ever seen sitting on his face!

"Lick boy!" she said as she shoved her cleanly shaven sex onto his mouth. 

"Mmmmph mmmph" he tried to say. 

She held up what looked like a dildo and squeezed it's balls. 

Ren grimaced in pain. 

"That's right. I literally have you by your balls. Eat me, or there will be pain" she said

Ren started eating her out as she moaned while sitting on top of him. 

She guided his hands to her gorgeous breasts that felt like the softest of silks, but somehow firm enough to defy gravity. 

He had made love to many women in his life, but this woman was the most beautiful and tasted the most wonderful he has ever had.

Suddenly, he felt a glorious feeling on his cock. 

He opened his eyes and saw her sucking on the dildo which was his detached organ. 

He nearly came several times, but she expertly held on to his balls to prevent ejaculation, and started again, getting him closer and closer every time. 

After a while, when his face was covered in her juices, she got off her face and reattached his cock onto his groin and got on her knees, hovering her pussy over the tip of his cock. 

"I am... the goddess, and I've brought you back to life to be my lover" she said in staggered breaths as she impaled herself on his manhood. 

"Why..." Ren wanted to ask but she kissed him and he felt her tongue intrude into her mouth. 

In his mind he wondered, was what she said true? He was brought back to life to be a goddess' lover? 

But soon, he lost himself to his lust and even took over, getting on top of her and making her moan with pleasure. 

Hours later he lay tired on the bed as she lay on his chest. 

"Mmmm that was wonderful" she said, holding on to his cock with her hand. 

He had come so many times, he thought his balls must have shrunk to nothingness. But he was erect again!

Suddenly, she plucked it off again!

"Can't let you keep this. You're too dangerous. It's only for my use" she said, licking it like a popsicle

"Aphrodite!" another beautiful woman entered the room. She was dressed in a gauze toga. 

"Oh Artemis! You want some of this? He's very... I mean.. VERY good" Aphrodite said, handing her Ren's cock.

"No! Isn't he the champion you chose for the mission in Adolonia? You should be sending him already!" Artemis said

"But I changed my mind. His cock... it's too dangerous. More dangerous than the demon king or whatever" Aphrodite said, talking as if she were drunk

"Aphrodite!" Artemis yelled at her. 

"Ok ok. You do it!" Aphrodite said, getting out of the bed and passing Artemis Ren's still erect cock.

Artemis held his cock for a while, looking tempted at it's length and girth. 

"I warned you! It's too good" Aphrodite said

"No! I will not be tempted" Artemis said, replacing the cock on Ren's body. 

Ren started fading away just as his cock reattached

"You're sending him just like that? Without any instructions?" Artemis glared at Aphrodite

"No need. He has all the skills he will ever need" Aphrodite smirked and pointed at Artemis' hand

Artemis looked at her own hand and was shocked to see it pumping Ren as he disappeared from her grasp. 

Aphrodite started giggling and pointing at Artemis blushing for being caught. 

Artemis walked out in a huff, but in her mind, she couldn't help thinking of the flesh she played with in her hand. 

--

"Prince Ranier!" a female voice shouted 

Ren lay on the floor, in pain from a wound on his chest

"What the hell?" he thought as he looked around him. 

A figure in black started dashing away, killing several guards on the way out

"Prince Ranier!" the maid arrived at Ren's side and started pressing the wound on his chest

"Help! Call a healer! Help!" she said

But Ren was already losing consciousness.

"Not again! I didn't even get a chance to..." was his final thought crossed his mind as he blacked out. 

15