Chapter 2 – Ranier Vangarde
290 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ranier opened his eyes.

He was in an unfamiliar room. But it looked luxurious and lavishly decorated. 

He wanted to get up, but his body was in so much pain it hurt to even move. 

Staying as still as he could, he tried to remember what was going on, and a floor of unfamiliar memories entered his mind all at once. 

He was Ranier Vangarde, second son of King Romulus Vangarde the Third, The 23rd King of Acturia. 

He was also known as the wastrel and debauchee prince, known to deflower many a maiden, both noble and commoner. 

But besides the jealous men, none of the women complained about him as he was handsome, second to the throne and a really good lover. 

"Hmmm. I don't know if this is good or bad?" Ranier thought to himself. 

Although such a reputation is no doubt bad, but with his limited skillset, it was perhaps the best person for him to reincarnate as. 

Maybe that's why that gorgeous goddess said he had all the skills he needed. 

But what was that about a demon king or something? Surely he wasn't the hero summoned for that!

"Huh?" he said as he saw a tiny blinking blue screen in front of him that said [Status?]

"Status? Er... yes?" he answered

Suddenly, the screen opened up 

[Name: Ranier Vangarde]
[Age:22]
[Class: None]
[Alignment: Neutral]

[Level: 5
[Strength: 5 Speed: 5]
[Agility: 5 Durability: 5]
[Intelligence: 5 Charisma: 10]
[Life: 23/100 Mana: 100]

[Skill - Cooking Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cleaning Lvl 1]
[Skill - Sewing Lvl 1]
[Skill - Gardening Lvl 1]
[Skill - Seduction Lvl 1]
[Skill - Lovemaking Lvl ???]

"What a strange set of skills. Am I a maid or something?" he wondered. 

"Prince Ranier!" a maid ran into the room, seeing that he was awake. 

"Are you feeling better now? Do you need me to do anything for you?" she asked as her hand entered the blanket covering his lower body. 

"I mean.... anything?" she asked as she felt her hand squeezing his hardening member.

"Uh.. maybe later" Ranier said, looking at the maid. 

She was pretty enough, he supposed. But right now, he needed to find out why someone tried to kill him. 

"Did they find the assassin?" Ranier asked

"Yes! The chief of the guards caught him. He was hanged a few days ago!" she said happily. 

"A few days ago? How long was I out?" Ranier asked

"You have been unconscious for two months!" she replied 

"Oh" he exclaimed and tried to get up.

"Don't force yourself sure" she said as he struggled to get up.

But he insisted as she helped him to the bathroom.

After receiving help to relieve himself, she joined him in the large pool sized bathtub.

While he has had plenty of sex before, this was the first time he received such service.

Everything the maid did was so sexual! Her hands touched every inch of his body as she soaped him up and washed him down. 

"Ah yes, her name is Anita! She's been my lover since she turned 16 and became my maid. She's now 21 years old And I've been fucking her since day one" Ranier thought to himself. 

"But she's not the only one. I'm also served by Annabelle and Monica!" Ranier suddenly remembered

Annabelle is 3 years younger than Anita, and by now has been serving him for 2 years and is now 18, while Anita has been serving him for 5 years and was a year younger than Ranier himself.  

As for Monica, she was the oldest of the maids serving him and was 30 years old. As with the other 2 maids, she also started serving him at 16, but was 8 years his senior. She started taking care of him when he turned 8 and started to have his own private maid. 

She was also the one who thought him (Ranier of this world anyway) everything he knew about sex when he became a teenager. 

"Where are Annabelle and Monica?" Ranier asked Anita as she was cleaning his dick with her mouth. 

Her head popped up from bobbing up and down his dick and answered "They don't know you've woken up yet. Isabella should be serving your food soon" she said and continued bobbing up and down his cock. 

--

After his meal, Monica pushed his wheelchair around the palace gardens, with Annabelle and Anita following close behind. 

Ranier was still too weak to walk even a short distance, but he wanted to get some fresh air. 

He saw the Chief of Security Nathan and called him over. 

"Yes sire?' he asked

"Can... can you teach me some sword fighting skills?" Ranier suddenly asked.

Nathan and the 3 maids were shocked. For his whole life, his father had wished for him to at least learn the basics of swordsmanship for self defence, but Ranier has never been interested. Neither was he interested in his studies. 

All he did was fuck around and drink and party. 

"Ye..yes sire" Nathan stammered, completely shocked. 

He handed Ranier a sword and started trying to teach him the basics. 

Ranier was already 22 years old but most nobles had started their training at 7. 

Ranier had some basic training at 7 too, but he neglected it and never gained anything from it, dropping out not soon after. 

But now, perhaps after nearly being assassinated, he seemed to be interested in defending himself. 

That was what Nathan thought anyway. 

"What is going on here?" a regal voice sounded 

"Your Majesty" Nathan suddenly dropped to one knee as he bowed, and the 3 maids curtsied low as well. 

King Romulus walked hurriedly towards them and was accompanied by Queen Isabella 

Ranier looked at them before recognizing them and greeted casually "Father!" 

"Ranier? You're up?" Queen Isabella rushed to him and hugged him. 

"What is Ranier doing with a sword?" King Romulus asked

"He wanted to learn some sword skills Your Majesty" Nathan replied

"Really?" King Romulus was shocked

"Yes father. I think that I should learn how to defend myself" Ranier answered. 

He never was much of a fighter before, even in his previous life.

Learning swordfighting skills would be necessary to not be as helpless as before. 

"Carry on then" King Romulus said

Nathan bowed and got to his feet and faced Ranier again. 

But no matter how much Ranier tried, his coordination and movement was clumsy and completely telegraphed, allowing Nathan to effortlessly disarm him over and over. 

Ranier grew exhausted within 5 minutes and had to be carried by Monica and Annabelle back to his wheelchair.

"Perhaps its too soon son. I am glad you want to learn. But why don't you take it slowly. After all, you've just woken up from a serious injury" King Romulus said

"I suppose you're right father. But I want to do this everyday and build my strength" Ranier said 

"As you wish. Nathan will teach you every day, but slowly at a time. A castle was not built in a day" King Romulus said

"Yes your Majesty" Nathan bowed. 

"Very well father" Ranier said, looking exhausted. The maids pushed him back to the palace. 

That night, to all 3 maid's surprise, he didn't request for any of them to warm his bed. 

11