Chapter 6 – The Escape
274 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ranier woke up and found himself sleeping in the bed, his arms around the beautiful blonde who fell asleep next to him. 

She started stirring and opened her eyes to see him next to her. 

She immediately moved away. 

"Sorry" Ranier said

She stared at him with an emotionless face. 

"I'm sorry. Can you talk?... I am Ranier" he said

She ignored him and stared ahead. 

Suddenly, the door burst open and the Nicodemon, the old man that bought him walked in with a large humanoid behind him. 

The man could not really be called a person as he looked strange, as they he both grotesquely muscular.

Although he wore pants, he was topless and showed that there were stitches all over his body which made him look like a mix of several people. 

Nicodemon waved his hand and a magical green chain materialized in the air and attached itself to the collar on the girl's neck

He pulled the girl out of bed roughly. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Ranier got up, but the monstrous man moved swiftly and punched Ranier in the stomach with so much force, he scrunched up like a shrimp while vomiting blood. 

"Don't mess with his face Higor! I bought this pretty boy to match this girl" Nicodemon said and walked out, pulling the girl by her leash. 

Higor nodded and carried the still winded Ranier out on his overly muscular shoulder. 

They were brought into a room and Ranier was strapped onto a table with buckles on the leather in a spread eagle position 

The blonde girl was kneeling on the floor in front of Nicodemon obediently as he held her leash as he groped her naked breasts. 

She groaned as the ugly stumps where her elbows were became smooth without any scars, as if she was born without arms. 

In the meantime, Higor gleefully took out a sharp bone saw!

"I was fortunate to find her already armless, but I will have to take off your arms to form a matching pair" the Nicodemon gleefully laughed. 

"What... why?" Ranier asked as Higor brought the bone saw got closer to his left arm, just at his elbow. 

"Why? To make you a matching pair. I will remove your legs as well as hers, then I will pose you fucking her as I dip both of your bodies in liquid gold for my collection!" Nicodemon said

"No! You're crazy!" Ranier yelled

"Crazy? No. I'm an artist!" the old man laughed. 

Ranier knew he was screwed as he felt the teeth of the bone saw pierce into his arm. He could not move and Higor was much stronger than he was. 

"Scream.. please scream. That's the most enjoyable part!" Nicodemon said as Higor placed the bone saw touching Ranier's left arm with one hand while holding on to his shoulder with the other. 

Suddenly, a flash moved as the bone saw was knocked out of Higor's hand with a kick as the bone saw smashed right into Higor's face

Ranier was stunned seeing the bone saw half embedded into Higor's head. His arm was slightly bleeding from the sharp teeth of the saw. 

He could see now that it was the girl who saved him, having moved suddenly and kicked the saw with one leg, then spinning in midair she kicked the Nicodemon in the stomach. 

Higor stumbled and collapsed on the ground, holding his head. 

The girl kicked the saw again, pushing it deeper into Higor's face, slicing more than half way through his head as he collapsed dead. 

"Curse you!" Nicodemon yelled as he stumbled to get up. 

His fingers on his right hand started wriggling as he started to cast a spell. 

But the girl ignored it and moved at such a pace he couldn't cast in time as her heel smashed his teeth, disrupting the spell. 

Nicodemon fell to the floor as she jumped into the air, smashing her full bodyweight on his neck. 

With a loud crack, Nicodemon the powerful mage was dead. 

Ranier watched stunned as she ran over to him and started unbuckling his right hand with her mouth. 

He was so surprised that even with her mouth, she was able to release his arms 

"I'm Violet. Release yourself... you have to help me ok?" she said 

"O...ok" Ranier said, quickly releasing his other hand and his legs. 

When she was fighting, Ranier took a peek at the girl's stats and was shocked. 

Her name was Violet Evergarden and she was a Level 63 fighter! 

Not only that, he knew her from watching an anime about her before! 

"What was she doing here? Is this for real?" Ranier thought to himself. 

Violet was already peering out the door as he approached behind her. 

"What are you doing?" she asked, suddenly alerted by his approach

"Let me get this off you first" he said as his hands removed the collar from her neck. 

It was a magical item of restraint, so it was probably best to remove it. 

"Thank you" she said apologetically, sorry for doubting him. 

"We're in this together now. We have to trust each other" Ranier said

She nodded quietly. 

They checked the corridor, but found that there was nobody else around and climbed the stairs. 

They exited what was the basement and searched the ground floor. 

The castle was only occupied by Nicodemon and his assistant Higor. 

However, all around the castle were gold statues of good looking people, all naked and posed as statues. 

Many of them were dismembered without arms and legs.

That would have been their fate too if Violet had not rescued them.

"Did... did he cut off your arms too?" Ranier asked

"No. I was injured in a war" Violet said

Ranier nodded and they continued searching.  

They found many useful things in the castle, including two dimension rings and most of Nicodemon's fortune.

For him to be able to coat his victims with gold, Nicodemon was very rich indeed. 

They also brought out several pairs of clothes, all of them for men as they laid it on the large bed that belonged to Nicodemon. 

"There's a bathroom here. Perhaps we should clean up before we leave? I haven't bathed in weeks" Ranier said. 

"Yes... me too. But you have to help me" she said

"Of course" Ranier said, eyeing her gorgeous naked body. 

He followed her into the bathroom and closed the door. 

5