Chapter 11 – Leaving Nolar
175 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ranier awoke to find two naked blondes on either side of him, asleep.

"Good morning" Nightingale said as she woke up. 

Violet stirred and smiled at him. 

"I got a visit from the goddess" Ranier said

"Again? What did she say?" Violet asked, having known from before about parts of Ranier's history. 

"First, tell me about your most recent past, Nightingale" he said

She nodded and told what happened most recently. Roland Wimbleton had already married Anna, leaving her as the other woman at the end of the novel. They were in the dream world when Roland was formulating a way to head back to his original world. 

Somehow, she got lost when trying to follow him back to his world and ended up here, naked and chained, then accused of witchcraft and sentenced to death. 

Ranier in turn told her of his story, of being an isekai from another world. The fact that Nightingale knew of Roland Wimbleton's story was why she was not surprised when Ranier told her that he too was from another world. 

Violet on the other hand listened with great fascination as it explained how both she and Nightingale were similarly brought to this dimension. 

Ranier then told them about their goal here, and the name of their enemy to defeat, Femto. 

He explained all he knew about Femto who was once Griffith, and his story that he knew off in another world. 

Ranier then explained Femto's powers, which included Spatial manipulation, flight, communing with spirits, not to mention his human skills like his swordsmanship, his great beauty and charisma as well as his military skills and tactics. 

"He's more beautiful than you?" Violet asked

"Most likely. He's described as picturesque, a masterpiece. Why? You want him instead?" Ranier asked teasingly. 

Violet shook her head innocently and he laughed. 

"You took my virginity. I am yours and yours only" Nightingale said seriously

"Mine too" Violet nodded. 

He remembered something and called up his stats to have a look if he had improved after fucking Nightingale. 

[Name: Ranier Vangarde]
[Age:22]
[Class: None]
[Alignment: Neutral]

[Level: 7
[Strength: 6 Speed: 6]
[Agility: 6 Durability: 6]
[Intelligence: 5 Charisma: 10]
[Life: 102/102 Mana: 100/100]

[Skill - Unarmed Combat Lvl 1]
[Skill - Marksmanship Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cooking Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cleaning Lvl 1]
[Skill - Sewing Lvl 1]
[Skill - Gardening Lvl 1]
[Skill - Seduction Lvl 1]
[Skill - Lovemaking Lvl ???]

Indeed he had improved while Nightingale seemed to have diminished a bit as she was now a Level 65, while Violet was a level 62. Both had lost a level to him. 

While Ranier gained a markmanship skill from Nightingale, he didn't gain anything from the second time he fucked Violet. 

Being a level 1 in all these skills didn't mean that he was useless in them. A level 1 simply means he was average in those skills. With level 1 in unarmed combat and marksmanship, it meant that he had a skill of an average soldier. 

Suddenly, they heard doors being smashed down in the rooms next to them near the stairs. 

"Come, I'll hide you" Nightingale said

"Take Violet. I'll stay here" Ranier said. 

Nightingale nodded and got out of bed, holding Violet's hand. Both of them disappeared into mist just as their room door was kicked open.

Ranier lay in bed naked looking shocked

Multiple soldiers stormed the room and aimed their rifles at him. 

"What is going on here?" Ranier asked

"We are looking for an escaped witch. The innkeeper said you shared a room with a blonde girl. Where is she?" the soldier asked

"She... she's out working" Ranier said

"What do you mean?" the soldier asked

"I mean, she's working for me. I'm her pimp. She should be back by now since it's morning. Perhaps you can help me look for her" Ranier said

"No need. If she's walking around, she is probably captured already for questioning" the soldier said

"Damn" Ranier pretended to curse. 

The soldiers didn't give him a second look as they turned around and walked out of the room. 

Ranier got up and tried to close the broken door but to no avail. 

"Follow me out of the town. We had best leave now" Ranier whispered and got dressed, taking whatever he carried in the one bag. 

The place he kept his wealth was kept in his storage rings that he got in Nicodemon's castle. 

Retrieving his horse, he bought a spare one with gold and rode out of the town. 

Many miles away once they were out of sight after riding hard for a few hours, Nightingale appeared with Violet, both of them naked, sitting on the other horse. 

"Are you girls alright?" he asked as he retrieved clothes for them. 

"Yes. That was a close call" Nightingale said

"I.. I need to go" Violet suddenly said.

They had just gotten up when the soldiers barged into their room. They didn't have time to even go to the toilet and were riding for the past few hours. 

"Yes... there is a river nearby. Lets... uh.. do our business and then wash up" Ranier said

Nightingale watched silently as Ranier gently helped Violet. She was amazed that Violet had no arms past her elbows, yet was an amazing warrior the way she moved. 

Entering the river, she watched Ranier bathe Violet and approach from behind. 

"You continue washing her. It turns me on. I in turn will wash you" she said as her hands reached for his crotch. 

She could see that he was already aroused and the bathing became another round of sex between the three of them. 

Ranier helped re-attach Violet's arms and dressed her. He then gave Nightingale one of the short dresses that he bought for Violet and gave her two pistols and a spare sword. 

Fortunately, besides the artificial arms for Violet, Ranier also bought spare weapons and clothes. 

After all, he had to raise his own army, and that meant he had to dress them and arm them too. 

And besides stopping Femto's rise, Ranier's goals was to find more of these unwitting visitors from other dimensions to help him do so. 

They rode off on the two horses, with Ranier sitting behind Violet while he rode their horse, while Nightingale became invisible, riding the second horse that Ranier pretended to pull along. 

They blindly followed the road, not knowing as to where it may lead them. 

1