Chapter 12 – A Male Companion
172 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ranier and his companions ride down the beaten path when they noticed that they could see steam on their breath as they breathed.

"Cold" Violet said as she shivered. Ranier hugged her closer.

"Yes. We should find a town or build a shelter for the night soon" Ranier answered.

Valentine didn't respond and Ranier simply assumed she was still there with them.

"Look! Over there" Violet said suddenly.

In front of them were signs of battle with mutilated corpses of mercenaries and horses, and several ruined wagons.

Their horses stopped in the middle of the road, scanning for any bodies still alive.

The wagons were all carrying cages that were all already ripped apart. Inside them, were multiple bodies of dead bodies dressed only in rags, all with chains still on their wrists and ankles, as well as around their necks tied to each other. 

"Slaves" Violet said. 

Not only were there dead human bodies, but there were bodies of several large hairy apelike beings, each over 8 feet tall, dead around them too. 

But there were only 2 of them, and by the looks of it, the attacks were done by many more of such creatures. Large footprints led away from the area, all of them enormous and looked like they matched those of the dead creatures. 

"Bigfoot" Ranier muttered.

"Bigfoot?" Violet asked. 

"Look over there" Valentine suddenly said as she appeared before Ranier could answer Violet. 

Ranier looked in the direction she pointed at and saw a bloody trail of human footprints walking away from the area, the opposite direction of the large footprints

They were quite small, perhaps that of a young teenager and the 3 of them followed the footprints.

The footprints led them into the forest and they found a small teenager lying down under a tree. 

She was very pretty, with white hair and a slender body. She lay injured under the tree, bleeding from several wounds. 

She also had a missing left leg, but it looked like her legs were missing from before, perhaps like Violet. 

The youngster looked at them warily. 

"Wait. I know him!" Ranier said

"Him?" Violet asked

"You...you're Rei Suzuya aren't you?" Ranier suddenly asked

"You know me?" the petite teenager said

"Yes. Like these two and myself, you're not from here are you? You're from another world?" Ranier asked

"Yes..so.. how did you find me?" Suzuya asked

"We found the attack site and followed your bloody footprints" Ranier said and approached him

"Come let me help you with that" Ranier said, seeing the large wounds on Suzuya's chest and back. 

He helped Suzuya remove his rags which was badly ripped anyway. 

Violet and Nightingale was surprised to see that Suzuya was indeed not a female even though he looked like a extremely beautiful girl. 

He had no breasts, but to their shock, his genitals were missing completely with only a small hole to pee from. There were also stitches all over his body. 

As Ranier fed him healing potions and poured them on his wounds, it was disappointing the potion could not replace missing limbs like his genitals nor his missing left leg that was chopped off from parts of his thigh. 

Like Violet, Suzuya was handicapped in this world unless they could get a artificial replacement or regeneration magic. 

As he helped Suzuya heal, Ranier looked at his stats. Suzuya was a level 79, higher than either Violet and Nightingale. And he was not interested in fucking him for his abilities, but he would still be useful as a companion. 

As Suzuya was quite slight, Ranier gave him one of Violet's clothes, a blouse and pants which fit well. 

Suzuya found a branch and cut himself a crutch to move independently. To everyone's surprise, Suzuya didn't seem handicapped at all while moving and Ranier passed him daggers and a couple of short swords. 

As they returned to their horses, they saw that the creatures had returned and were about to attack their horses. 

Several knives flew instantly and killed a few of the creatures. 

"Lets go hunting!" Suzuya said

Seeing how easy Suzuya killed them, he asked "How did you get so badly wounded in the first place?" 

"I was stuck in a small cage, chained to many other slaves. I was trapped with nowhere to move" Suzuya said, flipping in the air and throwing more knives

The creatures started fleeing and Suzuya went after them. 

"Damn! Lets go after him" Ranier said, running after him as the other two girls followed 

He was initially reluctant to follow the creatures, but seeing how easy Suzuya dealt with them, he decided to follow him to chase them. 

They were led to a cave where the creatures roared defiantly.

As Suzuya jumped into their midst to fight them, Violet joined him and both of them moved in a glorious dance of death as both Suzuya's blades and Violet's two bladed arms cut into them. 

"Beautiful" Nightingale said, standing next to Ranier. She decided to guard him just in case, as the other two were more than sufficient to get rid of the rest. 

It was over in seconds as the last creature dropped to the ground. 

Ranier and Nightingale walked past them and entered the cave only to see that the cave was filled with dead human bodies. 

The creatures had some form of intelligence as they seemed to be cooking a torso over an open flame while the other bodies were being smoked for preservation. 

The other bodies were ripped apart and stored as supplies for the winter. The human carcasses were divided into torsos, legs and arms in stacks. 

There was an area filled with tongues and eyeballs in clay jugs preserved in some liquid. 

"Disgusting" Violet said, scrunching her face, unable to block her nose with her hand. 

"Look! Over here!" Suzuya said as he entered the deepest part of the cave, away from the fires. 

Ranier and the other two girls walked over and saw what Suzuya was staring at. 

It was a block of ice, with a naked woman inside. Her features could not be seen clearly, but it was clear that she had long blue hair and pale white skin. 

"They might have worshipped her" Ranier guessed, seeing that the creatures did not try to eat the frozen woman. 

"I think... I think I know her. I think she's Agatha, a ice witch from my world!" Nightingale said

"Then lets try and thaw her out. Let's build a fire here" Ranier said, pilling some firewood and starting a fire. 

"If there's another person here I know, perhaps there are more of us around" Nightingale said happily. 

Then they started clearing away the bodies of the dead people and creatures to stay in the cave for the night. 

In the meanwhile, the ice surrounding the body slowly started melting. 

2