Chapter 16 – The Orc Village
141 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the way to where they thought the dragon's cave would be in the largest mountain in the north, they stumbled across an orc village. 

The close proximity to the dragon's lair gave an indication why they attacked together. It was likely the dragon was the master of everything on this mountain, let alone this village. 

"I think she went a bit too far, don't you think?" Violet said 

"Nah... I think it's appropriate. We won't have to waste bullets like this" Rei said, slicing the neck of one of the orcs who was barely alive. 

Most of the huts in the orc village had huge ice spikes driven right through them, piercing through the roof and killing everyone inside. 

"It's not like we are looking for orc survivors are we?" Ranier said

Esdeath stood by his side holding on to his arm, pressing her large breasts onto him as his hand wriggled around in her panties. 

"Over here! I found something!" Nightingale said as the others headed her direction. 

She led them into the largest hut in the village and in it was a large orc, most likely the leader of the tribe. 

A large ice spike had pierced through the roof and right through it's body, impaling it right through it's primal looking bed and onto the floor. 

All around him were dead bodies of naked women, many of them badly mutilated with their genitalia ripped open. 

There were so many female bodies that it disgusted all the girls that entered with Nightingale. Even Ranier nearly vomited 

But to their surprise, seated right on top of the dead orc's still erect cock was the torso of a female blonde woman. 

Her arms and legs had been cut off and she was blinded with small spikes pierced into her eyes and held into place with a piece of cloth. 

Her mouth was savagely kept open with a crude leather strap and it was clear her mouth was badly mutilated. 

Her ass was also bleeding as was her pussy which still had the orc's huge cock in it. Even though the orc was dead, it was still erect with a death erection. 

To their surprise, the blonde was still breathing heavy labored breaths. 

Sensing other people around, the dismembered woman started moving her head around when she heard human voices. 

"She's still alive. I better put her out of her misery" Esdeath said as she raised her ice sword. 

"Wait!" Ranier said, as he suddenly rushed to her and gently put his arms around her body from her back, under her armpits. 

He clasped his hands together under her soft breasts and started pulling her body off the orc's cock

"Do you know her? Is she one of us?" Nightingale asked

"I think so. Although I don't know which one is she" Ranier said mysteriously. 

The girls looked at the poor woman who had a sewed up scar from the bottom of her neck to her mons pubis. 

"Look for her arms and legs!" Ranier suddenly said, releasing the bonds from her mouth and eyes and pulling the spikes out of her eyes. 

The other dead girls were fully intact except they had died from being raped in all their orifices. 

"Why.. is she the only one whose arms and legs were cut off?" Rei asked, bringing over the only pair of arms and legs around. 

"It's because she can heal. But these healing potions should speed up the process" Ranier said as he poured a bottle of healing potion into her eyes and mouth. 

Her eyes started growing back as her mouth simultaneously healed, allowing her to grunt in pain as she regained her voice. 

He then poured the potion into her pussy and anus, using his hand to spread them inside her body, trying to get the liquid to as much of her injured organs as he could. 

"Hold her arms and legs in place" Ranier instructed as Rei and Nightingale placed her arms and legs in their rightful places. 

Her silver colored eyes grew back at a rapid pace as she looked at Ranier's face and mouthed "Thank you" in a soft voice

As her arms and legs started joining up by themselves, Ranier emptied the bottle by pouring them onto her severed limbs. 

"My name is Ranier. And I am a person from another world, like all my companions here. I know you are a Claymore, but forgive me if I don't know exactly who you are" Ranier said

"I... my name is Teresa" the naked blonde woman answered

"Teresa of the Faint Smile" Ranier nodded

"Have we met?" Teresa asked

"No. I know of you. In my world, you and the other girls here are characters in tales written in.. ah... books" Ranier explained. 

"Who is she?" Violet asked

"She's the most powerful Claymore in her world. An asset, if she would join us" Ranier said

"She might be more willing if you stopped fingering her" Esdeath said as she glared at Ranier

Ranier stopped fingering Teresa as he smiled sheepishly at her. 

"I... I don't mind. I've never been with a man before. No one would sleep with us because of our stigmata" Teresa said, holding Ranier's hand in place. 

"This isn't the time. Besides, she is still full of orc cum. I forbid your cock to go anywhere near her until she has washed it out, otherwise, your cock isn't entering me any time soon" Esdeath said

"She's right. I... I'm unclean" Teresa said

"Fine. But let's continue this later" Ranier said as he kissed her lips, surprising her. 

"You.. .you really still want to do it with me, after seeing how badly my body has been used by the orcs?" she asked

"I really want to do it. But how did the orcs capture you? Surely with your abilities, you should have had no problems with them?" Ranier asked

"I lost consciousness when I was killed by Priscilla. But the next thing I knew, I was chained and raped by the orcs. I managed to kill several of them in my attempted escape, but they cut off my limbs when they found I could heal and blinded me, leaving me dismembered and blinded at their mercy." she said, her eyes blazing with anger at the dead orc whose cock was still erect. 

"Right. The real Teresa died in the beginning of the manga, surprised by Priscilla who supposedly surrendered. This was not the Teresa who appeared at the end from Clare's body" thought Ranier to himself.  

"I found some water. Let's boil it first for warm water" Violet said, bringing in a basin of water. 

Rei rubbed her knife on a flint, lighting a fire using some of the orc leader's wooden furniture.

Grabbing a piece of clean looking cloth from the tent, Ranier started wiping down Teresa's body gently, cleaning her as clean as he could

Teresa was reluctant at first, but seeing how attentive and gentle Ranier was, she allowed him to touch her all over, cleaning her up and making her forget the horrific experiences she faced by the orcs. 

He brought out extra clothes from one of his two storage rings and helped Teresa dress up.  

"Let's finish our mission at the dragon's cave and get to a more temperate climate" Ranier said as he passed Teresa a spare sword. 

It wasn't a large claymore that she was used to, but that was all Ranier had at the moment. 

Teresa took one of the 5 horses while Nightingale vanished into the mist. 

She was not intangible, rather invisible as she enjoyed Ranier's wandering hands all over her as he led the others further up the mountain towards the dragon's lair. 

 

 

2