Chapter 17 – Journey to Manora
110 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dragon's lair wasn't very hard to locate. After all, a dragon did not need to fear anyone, so it did not need to hide it's cave which had a large entrance. 

"Wow! Look at that" Rei whistled seeing the mountain of gold and treasures in the cave. 

Gold, gemstones of every color and other treasures filled up a large portion of the cave. As the dragon wasn't a mature dragon, it's treasures were not of a significantly legendary level yet.

"Alright girls. Take whatever you like. I'll keep the rest in the storage rings" Ranier said, hoping that the storage rings would be able to accommodate for all these treasures. 

"I'll take this one" Violet said, picking up a gold chain with an emerald gem at the end. She liked the color and looked similar to the one she had in her anime movie. 

"I don't really need much, since you take care of us" Nightingale said, who picked up a jewel encrusted dagger which glowed red 

"A dagger with vampiric abilities. Nice" Ranier thought, knowing of her abilities to detect magic.

"Yeah. Just feed me and fuck me and I'm fine" Rei said, taking up four gold hair pins and placing them on her hair making 2 Xs, signifying the roman number 20

"I want these eggs. I had a dragon for my pet before" Esdeath said, picking up several dragon eggs, each the size of a football and storing them in a storage waist pouch she discovered. 

"Sure. But you have to figure out how to hatch and raise them. It's your responsibility" Ranier said and Esdeath huffed in response. 

"I'll take this sword" Teresa said, picking up and swinging around a large sword that was as long as she was tall. 

"Ok then" Ranier said, seeing that everyone else was satisfied with what they wanted. 

Among the many treasures were piles of magic rings. He didn't know what many of them did and would need to bring them to a city to identify them, but he found another two that looked like his current storage rings. 

As he placed them on his other hand, his suspicions were confirmed as both were also storage rings like the two he got from Nicodemon's mansion.

He donned them on his other hand, with each hand now wearing two rings each.  

Then with both hands, he vacuumed up all the treasures into the 4 rings, two in each hand. 

"Alright. Is that everything? I don't want to spend the night in this place, It's freezing" Ranier said

Finding that they had completely cleared out the place, they sped off on their horses, taking another path as it forked, heading west towards Manora rather than south towards Frosting

--

Many hours later, a house made from ice stood on the shore of a large still lake.

"I didn't... .think you would really.. make love to me.. like this" Teresa said as Ranier fucked her

"Why wouldn't I?" Ranier said, kissing her while he pumped in and out of her. 

"With my... stigmata.." Teresa started

"It doesn't disgust me. We all have our scars to bear. Besides, we're all refugees from other worlds" Ranier said as his hands gently traced down the scar from her neck down to her groin. 

Teresa moaned as she felt a tongue lick where Ranier's dick entered her, licking both their sexes at the same time. 

Her silver eyes looked down to see Rei's pretty face greedily lapping up their joint juices. 

Violet was suckling on her breasts, surprisingly armless as she had removed her arms for sex. 

She was afraid that her hands were hard and cold and would rather be vulnerable as she made love. 

Nightingale's face was under Violet's groin, licking her while Esdeath on the other hand was fingering and licking Nightingale. 

Teresa's mind drifted as she was enjoying the orgy, surprised that no one bothered to keep watch of the house. 

But then again, who would dare? Not only was the house closed with no doors to attack from, the dead carcass of the hippogriff that attacked them outside as well as parts of it's body was already eaten around the fireplace. Ranier's cooking was delicious.

They fucked for hours, taking turns with each other before falling asleep peacefully. 

Waking up in mid morning, they took another bath in the cool lake before getting dressed to continue their journey. 

According to the maps they've read in Frosting, they would need to ride another 4 days before reaching the border city of Manora which was on the fringe of the Mordi Desert. Then they would cross the desert, leaving Argabad and entering the Kingdom of Farland. 

The journey over the next few days were uneventful, besides the few encounters with goblins and kobolds, and their nightly romps as they camped next to rivers and lakes. 

They also managed to sample the meat of dire wolves and a manticore. 

Finally they stopped their horses as they stood at the top of the mountain overlooking the plains. 

Below them, they saw a vast yellow sand colored city, matching the sands of the desert beyond the city. 

"Manora, the last bastion before the Mordi Desert" Ranier announced. 

"What's in the Mordi Desert, and why are we crossing it?" Teresa asked

"Argabad has been conquering countries, first Bluerin, then Acturia. They've turned their attention East towards Amyrthra. I intend to go west to Farland to escape the clutches of Argabad for now and gain strength to strike them back.

My goal is to make Acturia rise again for the sake of the original occupant of his body as well as prevent the rise of Femto" Ranier explained

"The city of Manora has always been a rough and lawless city. We should be safe her for a short while" Violet added

As their horses trotted towards the city, Ranier checked his stats

[Name: Ranier Vangarde]
[Age:22]
[Class: None]
[Alignment: Neutral]

[Level: 11
[Strength: 7 Speed: 8]
[Agility: 7 Durability: 7]
[Intelligence: 7 Charisma: 10]
[Life: 104/104 Mana: 104/104]

[Skill - Unarmed Combat Lvl 1]
[Skill - Marksmanship Lvl 1]
[Skill - Swordsmanship Lvl 2]
[Skill - Knife Throwing Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cooking Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cleaning Lvl 1]
[Skill - Sewing Lvl 1]
[Skill - Gardening Lvl 1]
[Skill - Seduction Lvl 1]
[Skill - Automail Repair Lvl 1]
[Skill - Lovemaking Lvl ???]

"Swordsmanship from Teresa added to what I got from Esdeath and Automail Repair from Winry. That's quite a diverse range of skills. But I guess I cannot absorb their magical abilities like Esdeath's ice casting or Nightingale's mist abilities" Ranier thought to himself. 

 

2