Chapter 22 – Witnessing A Portal Opening
113 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Darling... I am feeling a strange distortion of energy, not far from here" Nightingale said, appearing naked in the tent where Ranier was half way fucking Teresa.

"What... where?" he said, quickly finishing off in her and getting out of bed. 

"To the southwest of this place" Nightingale said.

Ranier got dressed as the other girls got up as well. 

"No... most of you stay here and act as if nothing is happening. I will go with Nightingale and Esdeath" he said as he rushed out of the tent. 

It was late in the night, Nightingale led the way as Ranier and Esdeath followed the naked woman,

Several kilometers away, she touched both of them, turning them all invisible. 

Although it was pitch dark at night, there was a bright blue light emanating from what looked like a portal. 

"So this is how it happens" Ranier said, with Esdeath watching closely next to him. 

They had always wondered how they came here, as the first memory any of them had was already being enslaved or something. 

There was a commotion near the portal as several men got ready with a cage and holding staves which crackled with electricity. 

The portal flashed and a body suddenly exited the portal.

The portal imploded almost instantly, causing a sucking sound and generating a vacuum that threatened to suck the body back in, but only sucking in some sand before the portal closed for good. 

The body was blonde female, and she was naked!

She started rousing, opening her eyes when she screamed in pain as the men used their rods to electrocute her.

However, she was tough and didn't pass out and several more men electrocuted her with their metal rods.

"Lets go girls" Ranier said as he charged in with Esdeath.

The men tried to block Esdeath's attacks with their metal staves, but she was too vicious and easily dispatched all 3 of them

Ranier picked the blonde up and carried her away

Several of the men tried to attack him, but out of nowhere, their brains splattered out of their skulls as Nightingale blew their brains out

A shrill whistle could be heard as one of the men blew on his whistle just as Esdeath cut him down.

Ranier ignored it and continued fleeing when suddenly, the ground rumbled

A huge sandworm appeared out of the ground, shooting into the air several stories high.

"A fun challenge" Esdeath smiled as she jumped into the air to face it

"A bit mad, that one" Nightingale whispered in Ranier's ear

"Tell me about it" Ranier said, not even bothering to look back. He knew Esdeath would be fine.

--

Some time later in the tent, Ranier sat with the blonde, who was covered in a blanket

She was surrounded by the other girls who wanted to know about her.

Ranier had just explained to her how they were all from different worlds

She didn't believe him at first, but since she was rescued, she was open to the possibility of it being true.

"My name is Satellizer L. Bridget.. " she said

"Ah.. makes sense. Satellizer L Bridget, nicknamed the Untouchable Queen", one of the strongest Pandoras from West Genetics." Ranier said

"How do you know?" she was shocked

"I told you. All of you are stories from books in my dimension" Ranier said

--

The next morning, Satellizer woke up naked and felt a bit sore between her legs. 

"What... I can't believe I gave it to him.." she said, looking out of the slightly open tent as Ranier was training with a sword. 

She got up and started getting dressed. wearing a longer dress that went past her knees, similar to Violet's dresses as Violet's dresses were similar to what she wore (and regularly tore) in West Genetics

On the outside, Ranier looked at his stats. 

[Name: Ranier Vangarde]
[Age:22]
[Class: Warrior]
[Alignment: Neutral]

[Level: 18
[Strength: 10 Speed: 10]
[Agility: 10 Durability: 10]
[Intelligence: 10 Charisma: 10]
[Life: 110/110 Mana: 110/110]

[Skill - Unarmed Combat Lvl 2]
[Skill - Marksmanship Lvl 2]
[Skill - Swordsmanship Lvl 4]
[Skill - Knife Throwing Lvl 1]
[Skill - Automail Repair Lvl 1]
[Skill - Mana Manipulation Lvl 1]
[Skill - Pickpocket Lvl 1]
[Skill - Scouting Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cooking Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cleaning Lvl 1]
[Skill - Sewing Lvl 1]
[Skill - Gardening Lvl 1]
[Skill - Seduction Lvl 1]
[Skill - Lovemaking Lvl ???]

He levelled up his swordsmanship again after making love to Satellizer. He was a bit disappointed but the skills he attained were random anyway, and so far, he hadn't gotten any powers from them, only physical "normal" abilities. 

The only strange skill was mana manipulation, which he hasn't been able to improve yet. 

However, as a Level 4 swordsman, he was getting quite skilled and in this realm, he was getting quite high skillwise as compared to the warriors here. 

Satellizer walked out of the tent and Ranier gave her a hug.

She cautiously hugged him back, but it was all still so strange to her. 

She still couldn't believe this was real but she found Ais, who was in a similar position as one of the newest members in the team. 

Unfortunately for Ais, she was enslaved before Ranier rescued her, so in that sense Satellizer had a more fortunate time here, even if she was tortured on arrival. 

This was the final day and their first mission was finishing, and their task was to bring back the caravan to Manora. 

Nobody noticed and extra two blondes as the majority of his girls were blonde, and they were all very beautiful.

Though they were beautiful girls, they moved expertly as they all agilely jumped onto the different wagons to escort them home. 

The trip back was uneventful, but they did pass a strange sight. 

There was a giant sand worm, regarded as a catastrophe if you meet one by the locals. It was dead but half it's body seemed to be shattered to pieces. 

"This is strange" one of the traders said

"How can such a thing happen?" another muttered

Ranier looked at Esdeath, but she simply shrugged. 

Meanwhile, Ais and Satellizer sat on a carriage together, both looking at their surroundings. 

They weren't in Kansas anymore, that is for sure. 

 

1