Chapter 26 – The Battle of Velusia
77 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Velusia, the last surviving city of Amyrthra, the country of mages, and the city of combat mages. 

The armies of Argabad bombarded the city with their Battleship cannons but the mages blocked the attack with magical shields. 

"I can't believe they've held on for 2 years. The Emperor must really be on your back Augustus" a proud sounding voice said

"I'm glad that you've come. With Count Victory on my side, we will surely win" General Augustus said as he shook the count's hand. 

"Sure, sure.... my fees are as usual. So are there any outsiders among the mages?" Count Achilles said. 

"Outsiders? No... maybe... But there's a particularly strong mage among them leading the defense. A blonde... strong in ice and darkness magics... and also in hand to hand and weapon combat" General Augustus said

"There hasn't been many since two years ago, where so many appeared suddenly" Count Achilles said

"Well, this blonde mage appeared 2 years ago too. Perhaps she really is an outsider, since she is the one causing us to have such a long seige.

"I'll keep an eye out. My war slave will identify if she is one or not" Count Achilles said, yank a chain with a young girl attached to it. 

She was a war slave, with chains attaching her nipple and clitoris rings, as well as to her collar. Unlike the other war slaves, she didn't wear a black veil, rather a headgear completely covering her face, only revealing her eyes. She was the sensor.

The count's squire held another chain attached to another girl, this time an older looking teen, perhaps around 18-20 years old, who was dressed similarly. She was the neutralizer, whose powers are to deactivate the outsider's powers. 

The shield collapsed at that moment and the mechanical armies of Argabad charged.

The battle was chaotic as battle mages cast hundreds of spells out of the city.

Count Achilles charged forwards, protected by his naked battle slaves.

Many of them were incredibly powerful, literally mowing down mages like chaffs of wheat. 

Count Victory's reputation was well deserved as just his forces' introduction had turned the stalemate into a what was looking like a landslide. 

Suddenly, he was attracted to a particularly fierce battle.

A blonde female mage, wearing a white jumpsuit was killing multiple Argabad knights.

The little battle slave, the sensor, pointed at her and nodded.

Achilles smiled with glee. His target has been found. 

"Surround her! Capture her quickly!" Count Achilles yelled as his battle slaves started surrounding her

"Too late...aaaah" one of the knights cried out as the blonde and threw him away like a rag doll. 

"Ice, huh! Ice slaves go!" Count Achilles yelled

Two naked women, with chains on their body attached to rings through their nipples and clitoris, stepped forwards. Under their black shrouds, their long hair extended to their waist, one of them blonde, the other blue. 

These slaves were Battle Slaves. All of them were powerful and incredible warriors. He had pierced their nipples and clitoris, and chains connected them to the collar on their neck, which he could turn on electricity to tame and train them. 

The blue haired slave charged with an ice sword, and the blonde one fired ice spears at the blonde mage. 

She blocked with an ice sword of her own and in her other hand, she smashed the ice spears coming at her with a black energy whip 

"Darkness.... that's a power we don't have yet" Count Achilles licked his lips greedily

"Quickly, take her!" he ordered. 

The blonde mage suddenly ducked and kicked the air. 

Something was kicked and it flew to the broken wall behind the Count and materialized. It was a naked slave groaned on the ground. 

"Get up you useless cow!" Count Achilles kicked her in her groin, causing her to moan in pain.

He then pressed a button and she screamed as electricity coursed through her body and she even peed herself in pain as she struggled to get up.  

The blonde mage had already knocked out his ice powered blonde slave and was fighting the other blue haired one to a standstill. 

Suddenly, she created a shield of darkness, which suddenly exploded as something impacted it. 

From afar, another naked battle slave with chains fired a pistol as she flew in the air. 

The Count extended his hand and another male slave brought over a chain as he yanked on it hard. 

It was connected to another battle slave, who had brown hair under her veil. 

She has the power to deactivate other's powers and abilities. 

"Remove the powers of that one!" he ordered, pointing at the blonde. 

The battle slave pointed her hand at the blonde and suddenly, she found that she could not conjure ice nor darkness

But she continued fighting hand to hand against the blue haired slave. 

"Another troublesome one" the Count grunted angrily. "Bring the Alpha!" he yelled as another battle slave appeared. 

This battle slave was different from the rest. For one thing, he was a male!

He had nipple rings which were joined by a chain down to his exposed penis which had a piercing right through. 

There were even rods poking out of his testicles, with chains attached to the piercing at the end of his penis

And the chain also extended to his collar.

"Subdue her!" Count Achilles ordered. 

But he didn't move. 

"Stubborn ass" Count Achilles said. 

The Count angrily pressed a button and electricity surged through his body as he screamed in pain.

His penis shot our some cum, but it was darkish in color as it had been burnt before even leaving his body. 

"Subdue her!" he ordered again.

The Alpha flew into the air towards her and waved his hand.

An invisible force slammed the blonde into the ground, with so much force that many of ribs broke, as did the bones in her arms and legs. 

She screamed in pain as blood came out of her ears, nose and mouth as well as her two lower orifices.

"You bitch. This is what you get for defying me" the Count approached and kicked her in her already bleeding pussy.

"Carry her. We'll get her chained up as soon as possible" the Count said as he walked away.

The slave he called the Alpha picked the naked blonde up in his arms.

Without the blonde mage leading the defense, Velusia fell that day. 

She suddenly turned towards him and bit his neck.

The Alpha immediately pushed her away with his telekinetic ability.

But she lay still as he carried her away with his telekinesis.

 

 

 

0