Chapter 27 – Fight for Freedom
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It looks like you've recovered already. A healing ability?" the Count asked the naked blonde chained to the wall.

She stared at him silently

"I know that you have ice and darkness abilities. What else?" he asked as he approached her and roughly shoved his fingers up her pussy.

She didn't react and continued staring at him.

"Well suit yourself, Alpha! Come and fuck her. See what lady fate will give you" he said

The naked man called Alpha appeared out of the shadows.

"You see, this is my Alpha. The only one of my rare Battle Slaves. His ability is to absorb powers of any of you outsiders. But he absorbs them at random. Hopefully, you'll give me something good. Alpha! Fuck her!" he ordered

But the Alpha stood still, his limp penis unresponding. 

Count pressed the button, causing the Alpha to tremble in pain, with dead cum shooting out of his cock. But he didn't move. 

"Looks like your Alpha isn't fully under your control" the blonde mage laughed. 

Count yanked out his fingers from her pussy and formed a fist, punching her in her pussy, half of it entering her. 

She grunted in pain and the Count punched her in the pussy one more time. 

"Damn you Alpha! Still so stubborn! Puppetmaster! Come here" he ordered

Another female battle slave appeared. 

"Make him fuck her!" he ordered

The female slave waved her hands and the Alpha's dick immediately rose up. 

It didn't look like he was erected, rather she was controlling the chain and the piercings on his penis, manipulating it to stand erected, even though the penis wasn't full of blood. 

Controlling his chains, the Alpha was forced to move towards the blonde and she felt his thin, artificially pulled cock enter her. 

She stared silently as he entered her, the cold chain grated on the top and bottom side of her vagina.

"You don't really want to do this, do you?" she whispered in his ear. 

"No" she heard in her head. 

"Oh? A telepath. That makes this easier. Take a bite on my neck.... suck part of my blood. It will free you" she said

The Alpha hesitated, but as he was fucking her, he suddenly bit down on her neck hard and took a sip of her blood.

"I have given you permission, as such, you will be free of my control" the blonde said in his head. 

Suddenly, the Alpha stopped moving. His penis was still jingling up and down by itself inside the blonde, still controlled by the puppet master. 

But the Alpha turned around, his dick still pointing towards the blonde. 

"What...what are you doing? Fuck her! Absorb a power!" Count Achilles yelled at him. 

He waved his hands and the puppet master screamed as the nipple and clitoris piercing, as well as the one on her tongue , nose and ears that were hidden by her shroud all exploded at once. 

His penis stopped moving, being free from the unconscious and wounded puppet master's control. 

The Alpha ripped of his shroud, revealing Ranier's still handsome face.

Now, he had ear rings, a nose ring and a ring pierced through his tongue. They were all connected by chains that were in turn connected to his collar. From his collar, the chain continued to his nipples, then down to the tip of his penis, which connected to the bolds piercing his testicles. 

His body had indeed been altered due to the piercings, as had all the other battle slaves.

The Count took great pleasure in body modifications, and he enjoyed their bodies, both male and female in his perverted ways. 

"No... stay back!" Count Achilles reacted instantly, pulling the chain of the two war slaves he always kept with him, the small detector and the teenage disabler. 

"I spent so much money on you, buying outsider slaves and slaves that had elemental magic... all to build you up. All your powers over these two years, are from me! And now you betrayed me? Disable him!" he yelled. 

The girl with the disabling power screamed as her piercings also exploded before she could disable Ranier's abilities. 

"No! Stay away! Assemble all Battle slaves!" he yelled, pressing a button that electrocuted and called all the battle slaves in the castle towards him. 

Ranier ignored him and released the naked blonde mage from the wall.

She smiled while rubbing her wrists while the Alpha bent over the puppet master and healed her wounds completely. 

Her face was badly mangled due to the piercings in her ears, nose and tongue exploding, leaving her face a bloody mess.

But after healing her, he recognized her as he removed her collar and threw it aside.

She wasn't a dog or slave, she was a free person. And the removal of the collar signified that to Ranier. 

She was beautiful, with pink hair and blue eyes.... Sherry Blendy from the Fairy Tail manga, with her doll magic. a magic with the ability to control inanimate objects. 

He looked at the other girl, the disabler, who he had made her piercings explode, lying on the floor next to Count Achilles. 

"Stay back! Stay back or I'll kill her. I press this and her collar explodes" he yelled, holding a controller in his hand and using the little detector's body as a shield. 

His hand still held on to both their chains, the disabler on the floor and the scanner he held as hostage. 

Suddenly, around 15 battle slaves arrived and at least half of them looked familiar to the Alpha. 

The blonde got ready for battle as Ranier stared at the Count, who was backing away with his hostage, and dragging the disabler, who was painting the floor with her blood. 

Ranier waved his hand as he blocked an invisible knife attack while the invisible battle slave screamed as her piercings on her face and body exploded. 

What looked like Esdeath flew at him with an ice sword, but the blonde mage blocked her with her own ice sword. 

Ranier looked around and several of the battle mages screamed as their piercings all exploded. 

The blonde mage bent over them one at a time, removing their collars as they writhed on the ground in pain. 

Their faces all had exploded, leaving a mangled mess and their breasts and genitals were all blasted apart. 

Ranier walked forwards. He would heal all the other girls after he killed the Count. He had 2 years of torture and pain to repay with interest. 

"I warned you to stay away! Die you bastard!" the count said and pressed the button. 

Ranier's eyes opened wide, not thinking that the Count would destroy all his own hard work. 

He looked at everything in slow motion as the little girl in his arm's neck exploded as did the disabler on the floor's neck. 

And the strangest thing was, Ranier found that the world was spinning, and as he fell towards the ground, he saw his own body, as he descended, seeing his nipples down to his penis piercings. 

As his head bounced on the floor, he saw the bolts stuck to his testicles as his body crumpled to the floor.

0