Chapter 28 – Road to Recovery
130 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey wake up. Quickly. The other slaves need your healing powers. I don't do healing magic" a blonde face said

"Yukihime?" Ranier mumbled, recognizing the female mage as Yukihime aka Evangeline McDowell, the leader of UQ Holder.

He sat up and saw the many other girls, all with serious injuries disfiguring their pretty faces, and exploded breasts and pussies.

She had frozen their bodies to keep them in suspended animation, but couldn't heal them.

Unfortunately, there were also several dead battle slaves, their necks exploding before Yukihime could remove their collars, and that included the two girls with the Count, namely the detector and the disabler.

Ranier quickly got up and started healing everyone that was still alive.

Slowly, one by one, the girls recovered. Violet, Nightingale, Rei, Esdeath, Teresa, Charlotte, Mary Sue, Ais and Satellizer were healed and breathing. Besides that, there were Sherry Blendy, Inori Yuzuriha, Aliceliese Lou Nubulis and Wilhemina Carmel!

Perhaps he was fortunate that Count Achilles escaped with his older and more trusted slaves which he killed and sent Ranier's companions against him, whom he injured early on in the fight. 

"R...Ranier?" Nightingale looked up and Violet looked at him too. 

He was standing up, but was turned away from them. 

"Ranier" Nightingale stood up and approached him, turning him around

She gasped, seeing him still with body modifications throughout his face and body. 

The other of his lovers stood up and ran to him. 

"Remove them... heal yourself!" Violet said. 

"I don't deserve to... I failed all of you so badly...the last two years..." he said telepathically. His tongue was unusable due to his piercings being attached to his nose, ears and to his body modifications. 

"No.. I...." he answered, with tears in his eyes. 

Esdeath walked up to him with cold eyes. 

She touched his face and kissed his cheek. She couldn't kiss his lips due to all the chains. 

Suddenly, she yanked out his earrings causing his earlobes to be slashed open. 

"Heal yourself" she ordered

"No" he stared at her. 

She yanked out the nose ring, causing the septum of his nose to tear. 

"Hear yourself" Esdeath ordered again as his nose bled freely. 

"No" Ranier replied. 

Mercilessly she yanked out his tongue ring, causing the tip of his tongue to split in two. 

"Heal!" she said with tears in her eyes. 

"No.. I don't deserve..." Ranier replied

Without waiting for him to answer, she yanked out both nipple rings, together with parts of both nipples. 

"Heal... please" she said as she started crying 

"I..." Ranier started crying too. Blood flowed freely from his face and nipples. 

Esdeath dropped to her knees, her face less than a feet from his penis as she held the chains. 

She looked at the ring right through his penis, still attached by yet another chain to the two bolts embedded into his testicles. 

She cradled his balls and kissed the tip of his penis as she held on tight to the chain. 

Yukihime held stopped Esdeath's hand from pulling. 

"Enough. I think you should stop here" she said. 

Ranier suddenly fell backwards, as Teresa caught his body, gently letting him down to the ground. 

He closed his eyes, having finally being relieved of this nightmare of two years. 

"Get ready everyone. We need to barricade the castle! The Count is returning with more forces!" Rei said, looking out the window. 

"Move him to somewhere more comfortable! We need to survive this battle first" Yukihime said. 

--

Violet sat next to the bed in the Count's bedroom, treating the wounds on Ranier's body. 

She, along with the others have been into this room many times before over the two years as the Count played with their bodies. 

She wiped the blood off his face and nipples, and applied bandages on him, while removing the chains attached to his cock ring and bolts in his testicles. 

She didn't remove the ring or the bolts though, as she didn't want to hurt him further.

He was in deep sleep while she sat by his bedside.  

"Why won't you heal yourself Ranier? I know you feel guilty for what happened, but we were all captured together. We all failed" Violet said. 

She had new arms now. Ranier's healing magic not only healed her face and body parts which exploded, but also regenerated her arms, and Rei's left leg! 

So she knew Ranier could heal himself easily if he desired to. 

"How is he doing?" Nightingale asked as she turned visible. 

"He's asleep. How is the battle going?" Violet asked

"We now have 3 Ice Mages with us. They froze the whole territory as far as the eye can see. Everything outside the castle is frozen in ice. So we have time to flee if we desired. Ultimately, we can stay here and defend, but it's probably best to flee" Nightingale replied. 

The siege continued through the night, but the Argabad forces could not get through the ice field. 

While Aliceliese protected the castle defensively with her ice, Esdeath and Yukihime used their ice in more vicious and aggressive ways, leaving a huge trail of destruction and death on anything that entered the immediate vicinity of the castle. 

Even a nearby battleship that the Count brought over crashed within moments, after being impaled by giant ice spikes. 

--

The next morning, Ranier sat in the study room, surrounded by all the girls, those that were originally part of his White Phoenix group, and the new strangers. 

"I will stay on guard outside while you guys talk. Whatever you decide, I will go with you. But I will not be left behind, by you no matter what. If you commit suicide, I will kill myself too" Esdeath said as she kissed Ranier on his lips and left the room to take care of the defense. 

After being convinced by his lovers, he healed his body.

However, he left the ring on his body and bolts in his balls as a sign of penance, reminding himself of his failure to protect his lovers and causing all the harm to them for 2 years. 

He took a deep breath, seeing the new girls there, namely Yukihime, Sherry Blendy, Inori Yuzuriha, Aliceliese Lou Nubulis and Wilhemina Carmel.

Ranier had cremated the other girl's bodies that were killed when the Count detonated their neck collars. 

He was actually curious about who the other girls who were killed were, but not only were they dead which made healing impossible, their heads were badly damaged when their necks exploded. It was probably better not to know their identities. 

No point regretting something he could not change. 

He introduced himself, and told them all about the position they were in a new world. He immediately identified all the new girls, even telling them a brief summary of their lives, and why he knew about them.

He told them about Femto/Griffith, and his desire to resurrect his new identity's nation. 

He also told them about his powers, the ability to absorb a skill and level up, whenever he fucked anybody new. 

"Now, half of us go out and help Esdeath get rid of the enemy. The other half, raid and pack whatever you can find in the castle, and get ready to retreat" Ranier said as they all stood up. 

They were all wearing a miss mesh of random clothes. He wondered it the Count had his storage ring with the clothes and money he had from before. 

He looked at his stats and gasped. Over the two years, the Count had been forcing him to mate with female mages to fuck, so that he could increase his number of abilities. 

[Name: Ranier Vangarde]
[Age:24]
[Class: Warrior]
[Alignment: Neutral]

[Level: 42
[Strength: 20 Speed: 20]
[Agility: 20 Durability: 20]
[Intelligence: 18 Charisma: 10]
[Life: 130/130 Mana: 120/120]

[Skill - Unarmed Combat Lvl 2]
[Skill - Marksmanship Lvl 2]
[Skill - Swordsmanship Lvl 4]
[Skill - Knife Throwing Lvl 1]
[Skill - Automail Repair Lvl 1]
[Skill - Mana Manipulation Lvl 3]
[Skill - Mind Magic Lvl 2]
[Skill - Illusion Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Spatial Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Fire Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Water Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Ice Magic Lvl 2]
[Skill - Wind Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Earth Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Lightning Magic Lvl 2]
[Skill - Light Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Shadow Magic Lvl 2]
[Skill - Death Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Healing Magic Lvl 3]
[Skill - Poison Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Acid Magic Lvl 1]
[Skill - Pickpocket Lvl 1]
[Skill - Scouting Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cooking Lvl 1]
[Skill - Cleaning Lvl 1]
[Skill - Sewing Lvl 1]
[Skill - Gardening Lvl 1]
[Skill - Seduction Lvl 1]
[Skill - Lovemaking Lvl ???]

This was a mess! While he did get more magical abilities, it was a mess of random magical abilities. His memories of the two years were jumbled up. 

He could see glimpses of the many women he fucked for these abilities. Some were old, some were young, too young. None of them were attractive, with some of them fat, some too thin and emaciated. He was also forced to fuck females of other races such as dark elves, and even an undead necromancer which gave him death magic!

Ranier shuddered at the memory of what he went through. He also remembered what his girls went through.

Count Achilles will pay with his life. Ranier swore on his life that he will suffer so badly he would wish he was dead.

0