The Things I Can Use
73 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

World of Filia, Primeval Forest, Small Ruin East of Habanera Town.

 

“WAIT! I CHANGE MY M—“

A bright light and a loud sound break the peaceful atmosphere inside the primeval forest
Stood there on top of a small pedestal is a black haired young man, dressed with a hemp clothes. A sword and a circlet lays down in front of him.

If a passerby witness that event, they would be convinced that the young man in front of them is a demigod or such, but luckily the only intelligent being in the vicinity is only Miakami.

“Guh too late I guess, the old man’s gone– I-i can speak! I’m alive!”

Realizing now that he can speak, Miakami quickly checks his body. A familiar feeling of flesh and blood, and the creepy calmness is gone.

The happening led to this situation is so absurd and abrupt, but he knew for sure that that was not a dream.

 

“I really went to another world huh”

He never traveled far from the country he lived in, but he knew, whether it’s the atmosphere or the floras surrounding him now, that this is clearly a different world somehow.

His eyes wander to his surrounding, and went to an objects in front of him, a sword, that would be more fitting to be referred as a katana.

Drawing it from its sheath, he was greeted by a malevolent aura, betraying its luster and beautiful appereance. Near the hilt, letter he never seen, but he understand nonetheless are carved [Karma].

“Beautiful..”
Miakami never was knowledgeable about sword but he understand just by looking that the sword in front of him is a good sword.

After trying swinging it for a bit and return it to its sheath, he picks up the circlet and look at it. A silvery circlet with no added accessory, but a craving of [Unfortunates] in the back of it.

After some deliberation, he wears it on his head.

“!!!”

Suddenly a sudden headache, like something pried his head open and stuff something into his brain happen

In a panic Miakami tried to take off the circlet, but suddenly, as fast as it came, the pain subside. And the strange calmness he experienced before instilled into him.

“Ugh, I hate this feeling, it feels eerie…” But despite that, his hand doesn’t touch the circlet.

A wave of knowledge wash over him, and he closes his eyes to slowly adapt to it.

 

“I see, this is the world of Filia, a middle ages-sque world with sword, magic, and monsters just like the old man explained… This is the Primeval forest near the—Wait isn’t this dangerous!”

Realizing where he is, he open his eyes, but only greeted by 3 pairs of red eyes staring at him on a distance. “Three Blood Wolves, D-ranked mosters”

Miakami has never been face to face with wild animals before, let alone ones who tried to hunt him, but his face still maintain his calm.
“If it not because of [Unfortunates] I would be pissing my pants right now … but this is dangerous..”
Miakami has never touch a sword before, let alone fight with it. A novice facing 3 wild animals, a dangerous situation indeed.

“Guh, I should be scared but able to think calmly like this is really creepy. I hate it but… for now I should be thankful. Alright! Come at me mutts! Sorry but I’ll survive this and live comfortably as a spice king!”

As if the wolves take it as a cue, they leaped out, and the battle commenced. And thus, Miakami Sato’s jourmey in the world of Filia began.

 

Time skip incoming~

3