wait what!
62 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*waaaaate wait wait what did you just say*

Niko could feel the confusion in those words although it's only letters on a screen.

"I will not just trust some random screen who would do that"

*every iseaki protagonist to a mater a fact*

"so am I an 'iseaki' protagonist or whatever"

*well, particle no bu... sorry I'm talking too much I can't bother with convincing you to say yes so ill just take it that you said yes*

"i want to ask a question, from I got here i never have a choice why is that?"

*fine ill answer your choice is irrelevant cus if you have a choice...*

the words on the screen tern a crimson red with black pastiches and an ominous air fills the stall.

*t̴̳͍͎̜̎̈̀̕͘h̴͍͚̟̪͔̜̽̐͋̿̚͘͠a̸̧͍̳͖̟̮͋ṫ̶͎̩̼̦̲͙̳͊͗̎͆̕͜͝ ̸̨̡̛͖̹̭͙̜̀̈́̂͗̋̏͜w̶̛̖̍̿̂̂̉̚ò̵̱͓̠̗̫͖͇̅̐̿͠u̶̧̞̺̥̦̐̇̔̌͛̽̋̾͆l̶̘̟̦̯͝d̶̨̩̱͍͔̺̤͠ͅ ̴̻̲͍̓͗̀ͅb̷̡̲̪̟͖̪̓̽̋͐̿̈́̋ͅͅe̷͉̫͊͛̽́ ̷͚̖̖͕͛̒n̷̤̟̝̬̤̜̙͌o̸̧̭̦͉̱̽̏̈́̈́̂̈́ͅ ̴͈̣̹̗͐̈́́f̸̧̩̬͈̻͛͒̽̉ͅu̴̢̞̺͊͆̄͗̓̉̅̓̍ň̸͖͉͖͇̇͐͛ ̸̢̬̰̭̪̤̼̞̈͆̓̑̓̈́̚͜͝ẅ̷̗͎͉̳́͑͜o̶̧̯̰̘̎͗̈́͌͠u̴͉͒̔͂̐͝l̵̲̞͕͊̋̄d̴̨̼̝͓͙̫̼̝͎̑̔́̒͝͝ ̴̨͚̗͈̜͕̲̋̍í̸̧̻̭̲͇͎͚̃̓̐̐̍̇̇͜͝ţ̸̹͕̋͜ ̷͍̹̈͑́̊̑̈́͝*

"ummmmm"

*ohhhh sorry any way time for info dump*

*you see you're a vampire but not like the regular bloodsuckers you are immortal and so on and the sun can melt you but the system has been protecting you*

"so dose that mean i will die when you stop!!!"

*don't worry you have a super regeneration and you have high pain resistance so you'll only feel a sting but i have to say this you have the ability to turn off your abilities so you can kill yourself easily*

Niko feels a shiver down her spine to think she could do to herself.

*now for the blood part when you drinking the blood from a person you get skill points which you can use to get stronger but they are points call lock point you get this by biting someone who is very strong or smart so on so forth*

*and lastly the special skills first is the monarch skill which gives you the power to turn humans to vampires its an auto activate skill but if activated and the skill see the person not worthy it will kill them i have to say the other vampires have the agility to turn humans but monarch skill make you able to control but some vampire have a resistance threes more but that's all for now*

Niko has a weird smile on his face that makes even me confused why.

4