Characters (so far)
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elves: Two of the most prominent categories are the division into the Seelie Court (light) and the Unseelie Court (dark).

These categories may reflect an earlier (medieval) classification of the Germanic of light and darkness. 

***

Azrael- Unseelie (28 years old)

His powers are based around shadows (he can manipulate them and  create them) and now is a very good fighter (assassin)

NOTE: Just pretend his eyes are golden yellow instead of purple, this is the only picture that did him justice.

NOTE: Just pretend his eyes are golden yellow instead of purple, this is the only picture that did him justice        

Samael -  Seelie f(30)

His powers revolve around plants; healing/poisonous. He is also a fighter, but mostly a healer.

We don't know about his past yet...

P.s. yes he looks very feminine but his an Elf, give him a break. ;)

Osœ- Bear shifter (43)

Osœ- Bear shifter (43)

He is a Rogue (has no sleuth) and his mate died 10 years ago, he took in Lillian, Kataly and Tarken in but only adopted Kataly, he used to fight in a fighting ring to earn money to build the tavern.

He is a Rogue (has no sleuth) and his mate died 10 years ago, he took in Lillian, Kataly and Tarken in but only adopted Kataly, he used to fight in a fighting ring to earn money to build the tavern

Tarken- Bersker 

NOTE: Berserkers were warriors depicted in the Old Norse written corpus as fighting in a trance-like fury and wearing animal skins.

Osoe saved him when he was a boy, he used to be abused by his father who couldn't control his rage, ever since taking him in he has been training him and helping him control his anger. 

His father killed his mother by beating her to death. When Tarken was 18 he went back and killed his father.

When Tarken was 18 he went back and killed his father

Kataly- Cat shifter (25)

She was an orphan and homeless at a young age until Osoe found her and adopted her.

When she found her mate he rejected her and disappeared,  ever since then she has hated all males (strong feminist).

She knows about Lillians past.

Neftary (Lillian)- water nymph        

Neftary (Lillian)- water nymph

Lillian was sold by her parents at the age of 12 because they needed the money, she met Azrael when she was 12 and lived with him and their buyer/ master for five years until Az killed their master and sold her (we don't know why yet) then she was  saved by Osoe and lived with him for 5 years until now.

NOTE: She changed her name to Lillian, not wanting anyone to trace her real name to her dark past, nobody in her "family" knows  her actual name other than Ercos. 

Ercos- Warlock (??)        

Ercos- Warlock (??)

He will appear more often later on in the book.

Samael saved him when he was brutally wounded. He knows about her past because he can read dreams.

He knows about her past because he can read dreams

1