Kiss my feet
210 10 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: did you miss your sexy author well fear not because I am here)

[lens p.o.v]

Len: "Shit."

I make a dash for the door, but before I can escape from the room Alice grabs my hand and pulls me back inside.

Alice: "So you already know about my purpose for calling you here."

My mind was in total chaos, how can she be this strong? I'm quite confident in my strength, but this girl is a monster I bet she could snap my wrist like a twig if she tried. Even if I know it's futile I still try to wrestle my hand out of her grip, but the more I try the tighter she holds  I eventually give up because if I continue my wrist would probably be crushed.

Alice: "Well since you already know there's no use hiding it."

Len: "Hiding what?"

Even if I already knew what she was talking about I still decided to ask. I cross the fingers of my free hand hoping for the best.

Alice: "I want your corpse."

Shit, my mind was screaming 'run away from this psychopath' my eyebrows were twitching so hard I thought they were going to pull off my face, and to make matters worse the letters over Alice's head turned a deep shade of red that threatened to burn my eyes.

Len: "You crazy bitch, why do you want my corpse!"

Alice: "I'm seriously hurt, it's not every day that someone calls me a crazy bitch, looks like I'll have to punish you for being bad."

Hurt my ass if you were so hurt by it then you wouldn't be taking out that fucking whip, where the fuck did it even come from. I look at the spiked black wipe in her hands while shaking in fear.

Len: "SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I yell while trying to escape Alice's grip.

Alice: Don't worry it'll only hurt for a bit darling, then it will all turn into pleasure.

Pleasure can suck my dick that's what I was thinking after hearing Alice saying the cliché line used by every thug or rapist in anime. I always thought that I would be the one saying that line if I ever decided to become scum.

Alice finally let go of my wrist, but before I can muster enough strength to escape from the room that had become my prison. An object comes flying at me with incredible speed forcing me to dodge it. I look at the area where the object landed and spot a pair of black high heels, turns out it was two objects. I look at the black high heels than I look at Alice who was currently stretching out her beautiful pale foot.

Alice: "Kiss it, if you do I might let you live a bit longer, if you don't I'll punish you then I'll lock you up in my basement then finally strangle you to death when your wounds heal."

Shit, that title fits her well she's a sadistic homicidal corpse-loving maniac and unfortunately I'm her target. Why don't I have any good options, I can either abandon my pride as a male and kiss her foot to live another day, or I can try to escape and risk dying if I get caught of course there's also a chance that she's lying, and she'll try to kill me either way.

While I was thinking about how to survive this whole ordeal, the door suddenly slams open and someone walks through It.

Erza: "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY LEN, BITCH!!!"

Erza, why would she come here and what does she mean by my Len and what's with the knife.

I didn't know it now, but this was just the start of my problems soon I'm going to have problems that will rock MY world

(A/N: I left a clue as to what's going to happen in the future to the mc good luck finding it)

(A/N: cliff-hanger baby I'm a sadist my self)

9