Chapter 6 – Class F! Don’t Make Me Laugh!
127 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alfeios was now left wandering the campus grounds in search of his class. 

What a maze! Why did my dad send me here when I don't even know the first thing about school Alfeios thought. 

He stood there on the campus clueless until he was spotted by Sylvie when she approached him realizing that he seemed lost. 

She then spoke with a smirk, "Someone seems to be lost". 

Alfeios quickly turned around and replied, "Oh great! it's Sylvie you came just in time!" with a joyous smile as usual. 

"You want me to show you where you can find your class don't you?".  Sylvie asked in a spicy manner.

Before Alfeios could respond she continued, "Do you even have your schedule?" with an annoyed expression along her face and her hands placed on her hips. 

Alfeios stayed silent, averting his gaze from Sylvie's eyes. But in truth, he was trying to avoid looking at those sumptuous breasts of hers.   

She then said, "Come on quickly, I'll show you where the office is". 

Alfeios awkwardly followed Sylvie as they headed towards the front office. On their way their Sylvie wanted to speak up but looked shy, Alfeios noticed this and playfully teased. 

"Cats got your tongue huh, little Sylvie?" said Alfeios. 

"Hmph, your one to talk," said Sylvie as she quickly turned her reddened face away from Alfeios. 

Before they knew it they were already at the front office door. Sylvie decided she needed to get to class before waving Alfeios good luck whilst hoping their paths will pass again within the school grounds. Alfeios waved back with a face of gratitude. 

He then proceeded to knock on the office door, but before his fingers manage to make contact with the wood a cold voice said, "Enter". 

Though, the force behind the force was what intrigued Alfeios. He easily depicted that it was meant to suppress or show authority before any person should enter. He smiled before embarking into the office. 

Alfeios was greeted by an extraordinary woman who looked to be in her late twenties to early thirties. She wore glasses that perfectly fitted her mesmerizing figure. She also had surprisingly a dazzling face with dark violet eyes and long untangled black hair.

"Here's your schedule, you're assigned to Class F", she quickly said upon Alfeios arrival. 

"What the Fu- ", before Alfeios could finish she then spoke,

"You're the new student right?". 

"Yes! But what is this nonsense? Isn't my class supposed to be higher than this crap?",  Alfeios quickly replied with a relatively chilling attitude

"You'll have to set up a testing session to evaluate your skills if you want your class to be changed". Mrs. Einzburg replied without backing off. 

Alfeios stood there dumbfounded. Not only he was placed in the worse class but he was also not required to take the class evaluating the test. 

For crying out loud open your damn frog eyes you son of a! You know what? Let's keep it like that. Alfeios concluded before taking his leave. 

After exciting the office Alfeios scouted the hallways looking for his class. Class A, Class B Class whatever oh it's here. In a matter of minutes, Alfeios found his class. 

Class F1 was the written phrase above the door he flinched at. Slowly, he tried entering the room but not without causing a sudden silence as all attention shifted directly towards him. Something that he never wanted to happen. 

Eek! All these eyes, it's as if their gaze is piercing me. I'm not liking this at all he thought. 

The homeroom teacher then said, "Are you Alfei-", 

just before the teacher could finish his statement the class door was flung open intensely behind causing a major interruption. 

"Where's Alfeios!", a woman shouted! 

It begins with Alfeios thought. 

It was the same woman whom he had met in the front office a couple of minutes ago. 

"I'm right here," Alfeios said with a hidden smirk.

She said, "Come with me, there is been a mistake with your assigned class."

Alfeios realizing the frail fear in her voice spoke inwardly, "Now you've met your God.". 

*A few minutes after Alfeios left*

A call came in, from the University's principal.

"Did an Alfeios come by to pick up his schedule"? 

"Yes, ma'am, " said the woman.

 "And what class was he appointed to", replied the principal.

 "Class F ma'am", said the woman with a little tremble in her voice. 

An aggressive voice came from the other end of the phone, 

"Are you blind! did you not look back over his papers! He's Alfeios Jundeager son of Anapo Jundeager! He's not just your average kid who requires to take the evaluation test. He's been already evaluated from within his organization." 

The woman on the phone then froze when she realized this. 

Anapo Jundeager, a name to be feared. The man who single-handedly wiped out an entire specialized force consisting of two hundred magicians and hunters all ranked at B-Class and higher was the father of Alfeios she thought. But that was when she realized that he even had the same last name on his documents. Placing his son, Alfeios in such a class would be unacceptable. 

"He's supposed to be assigned to Class S! Clean this mistake up immediately!" The woman yelled.

*BAM* 

The phone slammed on the other side of the call. The woman in the front office then quickly rushed out of her chair to find Alfeios. This was what led to the current predicament.

2