Chapter 8 – Introductions
109 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alfeios had finally been led to his class. Before entering some students could feel a change in the aura. It was as if a massive volcano was erupting, causing the air around them to suddenly skyrocket. The dense pressure weighted on the students who reacted to this change.

*SWOOSH* 

Alfeios slid the door open to the classroom. When he entered he noticed that there were no teachers present. Just as Alfeios had a thought he heard,

"Get seated everyone, class is about to start". 

To Alfeos surprise, Mrs. Einzburg was the teacher of Class S. But what he didn't know was what the students were all wondering. Who is this person to be joining into Class S? 

Mrs. Einzburg then announced they have a new student. 

"Now, introduce yourself," Mrs, Einzburg said to Alfeios. 

Alfeios immediately jumped out of daze and said "Okay". 

"Hello mates, I am Alfeios Jundeager, I hope we can all get along ''

Looking at his demeanor, a few students were wondering why his left arm was wrapped and hidden behind his jacket. Other than that, there where three students who reacted differently after hearing his last name. Alfeios directly noticed this. 

Seems they are from big families Alfeios thought. 

"You can have a seat over there Alfeios' interjected Mrs. Einzburg. She pointed towards a seat in the right corner . 

Alfeios hurriedly walked to his seat. "What a coincidence, we're seated together," said Alfeios teasingly. 

He was seated next to the girls who faltered at his name. "May I ask you guys for your names?" 

The girls all sat there quietly for a moment before one of them responded. 

"Greetings, I'm Katsuo Amgichi" said a short silver haired girl. She had red eyes with a particularly unique physique. Unlike the others she was quite interested in Alfeios and wanted to get close to him. 

Another one spoke, " Im Kotone Tagiyama, nice to meet you," an average green haired girl with sparkly gold eyes answered. 

Alfeios has heard his father talk about these names before. He had informed him that The Amagichi Clan was a new breed of organization filled with summoners. These people had the power to summon giant beings who they made a contract as a part of their soul. They could at least have up to five ancient beasts. And they had overtook the number three spot in the country's Most Dangerous Organization (MDO) list. The clan they had overtaken was unfortunately the Tagiyama Clan. 

The last girl finally spoke up, "And I am Sasaki Ushio." 

She had blue haired,brown eyes, and a pair of  mountains  on a well balanced body. She was also from a once prominent warrior clan.

 "It's an honor to meet you all, " responded Alfeios. 

He then continued. "I've heard  a lot about the Amagichi Clan," Alfeios said to Katsuo.

 "You already know?" said Katsuo surprisingly. 

"Of course, you should know who I am." Alfeios answered with a smile. 

"But aren't you more interesting, being an Jundeager that is?," said Kotone. 

Alfeios was taken back a bit but promptly said, "Not only an Jundeager, I am the heir to TREASURES," replied alfeios while emitting a tremendous aura, form in the shape of a dragon only to the three girls. 

They all widened their eyes as they felt suffocating hot hair targeting them specifically. 

"Does that answer your question," asked Alfeios. The girls all nodded their heads. 

" this might be a guess but it seems your all quite close friends no?," presumed Alfeios. 

"Yep, we are," Katsuo spoke up. 

"For how long?" Alfeios asked.

"We've all been friends since atttendind this university been friends," Sasaki stated. 

"Yep!" Kotone and Katsuo replied simultaneously. 

Heh, it appears you'll be keep the fact hidden that your a princess. While Kotone and Katsuo though they ate from different clad they're assigned to act as your proctors. Im intrigued Alfeios thought to himself. 

After a few bickering with the girls, the teacher caught notice if it and saw it as an opportunity interruption to her lesson.

"Leave the talking for after class," Mrs Einzburg then intervened. 

They all became quiet including Alfeios but he never paid attention to the teacher, instead he laid his head on the desk and went to sleep.

2