Chapter 3 – A New Journey
148 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*5 years later*

"How long has it been dad?", said Alfeios while thinking of the past. 

"About five years, no?", said Anapo standing on top of a building with the word "TREASURES" written boldly on the front. 

"The last of the Jundeagers, huh?", said Alfeios, with a monstrous aura engulfing his body. 

His father, knowing how dangerous Alfeios can be now that his power has skyrocketed said with a smile, 

"Cheer-up son, this is our new journey! We're just getting started". 

Five whole years had passed since Anapo and Alfeios found the Forest of Life and Death. During those five years, Alfeios has been honing his skills and power. He found out many things about that unfathomable power he had gained. 

His left arm had the power of a hundred different invocations (The Arm of Death) while his right arm (All-Healing Hand) had the power to not only heal but also give power boost to others. To use the powers in his left arm all he had to do was invoke a word. These invocations could be words such as break the power he used back when he was in the cave, 

Scatter- the power to make a repulsive gravitational force that would clear a path

Burn- which would instantly ignite anything he wanted within his sight. 

Tremble- which would cause the earth around him to shake vigorously. 

His powers had developed so far that his left arm had a change of appearance. The words that appeared on his arms were like tattoos but only visible to him. They represented some of the power he was able to call out, which means the more he evolves the more words will appear on his arm. But there were some unknown symbols that also appeared with these other invocations. Little de Alfeios know what was in store for both him and his powers.

Due to his exceeding powers, even his appearance had a massive change. His physique had become that of a young teenage bodybuilder. 

Just 16 years of age and he was ripped all-round. He was slim with a height of 160cm (6' 3), his hair dreaded backward down to his shoulders, his face was now scarless and handsome making any female wanting him at a glance. 

Though Alfeios had greatly improved both in power and appearance he was not the only one. His father had also evolved and not only power but influence. 

His demeanor was now twice the size of his son, going from a feeble weakling to a mini juggernaut. His power was stronger than that of when he was at his peak in the past. 

He even made a secret organization known as "TREASURES" which was the number one organization in this newfound continent for developing warriors, hunters, and magicians to their fullest. 

This organization was established in the USA which he found out was the name of this strange continent after entering it. They were known for developing people with extraordinary talents and potential. This group was composed of a total of a hundred people excluding Anapo and his son. 

They were people they befriended on their escape from the Paladin Kingdoms and some were people they met who suffered loss just like them. Those sed people would then have powers that rivaled countries within just a year of them being there. Just the name of this group would now terrify even the Kingdoms on the other side of the world, even the current president. 

This was all due to not only technology but also the power of Alfeios right arm. Which as you know didn't only have healing capabilities but also has a power boost. As what happened to his father back at the cave.

The only person who knows of this is his father, Anapo. He resorted to this when Alfeios told him about it and they both agreed it was a situation for them to use this power not only to rise to get their revenge but to create a family they could call home.

3