Chapter 13 – Are you done yet?
79 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The facility in which Alfeios was taking his match was filled. The crowd started and uproar as they were already excited with this match.

"Who do you think is going to win," 

"Alba of course! You think he can't take care of a mere weakling?,"

"Are you sure man, I don't know. I think this is going to be an interesting little match."

"Shut up you idiot! I bet my money on this don't jinx it," 

Each person in the crowd were exchanging thoughts and opinions while at making their own bets. But facility was then interrupted, 

"Settle down everybody," Mrs. Einzberg let out causing a silence to arise throughout the crowd. She then followed to explain the rules of the match. 

"The rules of this are very simple, each opponent either loses by stepping out of bounds, admitting defeat, or simply being beaten to the state where they can't fight anymore," she said. 

"But by all means, death is not an option." Mrs. Einzburg continued before taking a glance at Alfeios. 

She then looked at Alba and his crew waiting for the signal. Before Alba gave the signal he noticed Alfeios right arm was still hidden in his jacket and said, 

"What do you think you're doing, Are you trying to make a mock of us!" Alba angrily shouted. 

"Haha, a mock of you, all I need is one arm to deal with you three" Alba's crew was infuriated at this remark. 

"You son of a-" Renji was about to say something just before Alba cut him off. 

"Calm down guys, well have just had to teach this Jundeager some manners, ain't that right?" Alba's crew nodded in agreement. 

Now then, begin!" Mrs. Einzburg shouted. 

As soon as those words came out of her mouth, Sento and Renji spread out to both the left and right-wing leaving Alba in the middle. 

"Now guys, let's go! We're gonna show this punk who he's messing with!" Alba shouted. They all charged in at once to deal a heavy attack on Alfeios. 

BOOM* BOW* BOOM*

The colliding of their attack made a vicious sound that caused thick smoke to appear after breaking the ground. 

"That was close huh?" said Alfeios though he was intrigued by their attempt of attack. Alba and his crew heard this voice behind them and it was Alfeios. They were all surprised by this.

"Did you guys see that?" 

"He just vanished into thin air!" 

"How did he do that?"  The training ground was being filled with questions. The crowd was now amazed to see Alfeios escaped unscathed from the combined attacks from Alba and his companions. 

"It's just a cheap trick, let's show him what we're made of!" Alba yelled to Sento and Renji. 

"Right"

"Right," Sento and Renji said simultaneously.

"Oh," Alfeios murmured. 

Alba and his crew once again tried the same head-on attack because they were curious about Alfeios powers. Alba took the lead before signaling a hand sign to Sento and Renji who both started shifting their positions behind him as if to confuse Alfeios. 

Hmmm.....sorry to say that such a predictable tactic s won't work against someone like me Alfeios thought as his eyes rapidly scanned the movements of all three.

Before closing in they all ready their attacks, 

"Cutting edge!" 

"Dance of the serpent!" 

"King's fist!" 

They all shouted while approaching to attack Alfeios. Alfeios started on the left with Sento. He immediately caught his attacking hand and tightened his grip.

*SWOOSH!*

Alfeios dragged Sento to his right to parry Renjis's attack causing both Sento and Renji to collide.

"Kyuk!"

"Argh!"

Sento and Renji shrieked. Alfeios the smoothly leaped over their collision. When he landed he grabbed Alba from behind by the neck and swung him over atop his head.  

"Arrgh!" Alba let out a scream when he was slammed on his back in front of Alfeios. In the moment Alfeios had a devilish smile on his face when he looked down at Alba. 

Alfeios raised his hand to the right in a domineering manner before approaching Alba who was on the ground. He then released a pressuring aura sudbueing Alba. He the stared Alba dead in his eyes and stated, "ARE YOU DONE YET."

2