Chapter 14 – Child’s Play
82 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*A location in the far west corner of the U.S.*

Seven figures were in an unknown facility. They sat in a room consisting of seven chairs around a circular table. And behind each individual were two supposedly bodyguards.

"Is it true that he has a son?" one said. 

"Yes, it was reported not too long ago," a second one said. 

"Oh? And who found this information to be authentic?" one said. 

A third figure intervened saying, "It was I, this information was figured out when I caught wind of a Jundeager attending The University of Future Talents and after thoroughly investigating the claims I discovered that he certainly does have a son who goes there." the third one said.  

"Interesting, very interesting. Looks like we'll have to pay a visit to this immature little tiger," the first one said before smiling joyfully. 

"Well be taking you down soon enough. And in the end we will have the last laugh." he continued before telling everyone to leave.

*Back at the training grounds*

The crowd, the girls and even the instructor of the match Mrs. Einzburg were in shock after seeing the outcome of Alba and his crew's second attempt of attack. This incident came to them as mind-blowing. From their perspective Alfeios had been toying around with Alba like as if he were taking candy from a baby turning the spectacle into a one-sided match. 

He was able to counterattack both Renji and Sento attack by making them collide in each other. I still can't put my finger on it but he did something else to make them unconscious Mrs. Einzburg thought as she carefully deducted Alfeios performance.

What the-, Who is this guy? Am I seeing things? What's wrong with those Class S guys? Are they even trying to win? 

"Damn! And after all that money I placed on this disappointment of a match," a comment in the crowd stood out. 

The whole training grounds initiated a ruckus filled with partial dissatisfaction or joyous pleasure from the performance of three top ten Class S students. But the ones who were more surprised were the three girls. 

They were witnessing Alfeios true talent that they'd never thought he had. There was a point were they each wondered if they could beat him on one-on-one. Sasaki was feeling the most nervous because of the bet she was sure that Alfeios would lose. But now she became quite wary of that fact. 

While Alba was on the floor panicking entirely due to the strength of Alfeios grip. He thought hes been picked up by a bulldozer. Never in his life, has Alba heard of such inhuman strength, even for a warrior as strong as him. 

"Do you think that can sto-," Alba froze before he could finish what he was saying. Alba was struck at the sight of Sento and Renji knocked out cold. 

"You've finally realized it, that was just a mere child's play though. Why don't we get to the main dish? Wouldn't you agree?," Alfeios let out while he stared into the depths of Alba's eyes.  

Impressive indeed, truly worth it Alba thought. 

He then started laughing before saying, "HAHAHA, you're really remarkable. I guess I don't have to worry about going all out now." 

Alfeios leaped back when Alba got up with a vicious aura circulating him.

 "It's been a while since I've been in this form," said Alba with a smirk on his face. He's a descendant, well this a surprise Alfeios thought. 

Descendants are humans with a trait of mythical beasts that lived in the past whether it be, a dragon, a minotaur, a basilisk, a yeti, or even a zombie. These are also considered as a descendent gene. And once those genes awaken in an individual they gain the ability to either transform into a full mythical beast or and humanoid version.

Alaba was now standing a mere distance from Alfeios in the form of a Basilisk. 

The Basilisk was a legendary reptile reputed to be a serpent king. In Alba's case, he had grown fangs of about six inches long, his hair had turned into sharp scales covering his shoulders down towards his back, the pupil of his eyes had formed a slit down the middle. This was the form of a person with the Basilisk gene.

2