Chapter 19 – Formidable Opponent
66 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was Alfeios that has now arrived at the battle scene. Alfeios first glanced at the blonde guy to realize that his hunch was right, the person was that of Balck Shepard from their home clan. 

"Are you guys alright," he said as he turned to the beaten group of students and agents. 

"Ye-yes!" one of them responded in excitement.

 "Good, and how about your girls, you think I wouldn't notice, don't be too embarrassed, you all just weren't their match," Alfeios said. 

The girls were in a badly beaten state and also ashamed to the point that they didn't respond. 

"I'll leave this group in your hands, Mary" Alfeios said. 

"Understood!" Rosemary replied. 

She then proceeded to hurry the group out of the area. Some people were concerned and curious about who this student was. Nevertheless, they all immediately evacuated without further questions. 

The girls all glanced at Alfeios who gave them a smile and wink before they were out of sight. But due to their injuries they reacted slightly. 

Alfeios then placed his attention on the Wendigo in front of him. 

"Oh, so you're a Wendigo and your partner, let me guess he's a... Minotaur" Alfeios said with a smirk. 

"How-how do you, a mere kid, know that," said the Wendigo in an infuriated manner. Alfeios ignored his question before saying, 

"Oh my, aren't you guys looking for me..ha, Well I'll just have to improvise then." Both the intruder's eyes sparked when they realized the person they were searching for was right before their eyes. 

But even so, nothing changed because Alfeios was already making his move. Alfeios who was currently still grasping the Wendigos arm emitted a pressure of around five thousand pounds that brought the Wendigo to his knees. His partner was so shocked by this he couldn't react. 

Wh-what is this power...this wasn't in the report the Wendigo muttered to himself. Alfeios slightly heard this and said with an insidious smile, 

"I guess you guys should have done a little more research before coming here to meet your demise." 

The Wendigo struggled to escape both Alfeios grip and pressure. His partner decided to take this chance to attack. He transformed into exactly what Alfeios said he was, a Minotaur, and launched his attack. Alfeios quickly took notice of this then said, "Shatter". 

This was an ability of his left arm as the name suggested allowing him to shatter anything he focused his gaze on. So he decided to target the Minotaur legs causing the bones in his legs to sever into pieces. 

"ARGHHH" he let out a screeching scream in agony. What the heck was that the Minotaur thought as he felt the severe pain in his leg.

Before the Minotaur could recuperated himself he heard the words,

"Attract" Alfeios used another one of his abilities which allowed him to forcefully levitate the Wendigos partner towards him and dropped him on his knees next to his partner.

In a mere seconds Alfeios handled the intruders as they were his rag dolls. 

All this was purity being done with his unique skill weight aura. Allowing him to fluctuate the weight of his released aura. Whether it be at its lowest a thousand pounds to its heights a hundred thousand pounds 

 "NOW, STATE YOUR NAMES," Alfeios said in a nonchalantly but powerful manner. 

"This isn't going according to plan, how are you doing this, and with one arm, WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU!" The Wendigo yelled.

 "I'm asking the questions now, ANSWER!" When Alfeios said this he had added a few more pounds to his pressure bringing it to around eight thousand pounds. The two intruders couldn't withstand the weight of his and were brought to the brink of death when they decided to speak. 

After prying the information out of them Alfeios found out quite a few things. The silvered haired guy was called Wentz and his partner was Goldba. They were affiliated with the secret uprising group named "R.E.D" and their mission was to capture dead or alive the son of the leader of the TREASURES organization. 

After receiving what he need Alfeios in the end, exploded both their heads mercilessly, leaving blood splattered all over his body. He then picked up the body of Black Shepard and gathered to the front of the school where Rockwell was waiting. Rosemary showed up seconds after and they knew that it was time to take their leave. Two shadows were noticed hidden not too far from the school gates by Alfeios but to him, they weren't even a threat.

*Little after the battle scene*

A group consisting of high-class magicians and hunters arrived. The scene that they arrived at while looking for any injured students or agents was horrible. Two bodies were lying on the floor headless. But the most disgusting part was that they were also torn directly in half. Few of the members vomited to this scene. 

"Who in the world did this!" their leader muttered to himself in a shockful manner. The group was dumbfounded and stood there speechless. 

"QUICKLY! Clean this mess up and let's head back to headquarters with our report," the leader said with a demanding tone. 

"Yes sir!" the group responded. 

"We have to let headquarters know of this immediately," A group member whispered to the leader. 

"Tchh, whoever did this is a force to be reckoned with, do you have any idea who it might be?" the leader responded. 

The guy replied, "No sir." 

"Guess we'll have to find out when we get back." The leader stated while looking over the corpses again.

2