Chapter 20 – Discussion
61 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that Alfeios had secured the safety of his friends he quickly made haste to HQ. He had wished he was able to speak with them after this incident but he had to get Black Shepard some immediate medical attention. In a matter of minutes, Alfeios' group made it back to HQ in one piece. They entered the front door to the sights of other Jundeagers staring at alfeios and the injured person he had in his body. 

 "Somebody go retrieve Suzanne and Keiser immediately," Rockwell spoke up. The Jundeagers that were gathered on the floor quickly dispersed to follow this command. 

The two names mentioned were the head of the medical team. Suzanne who was rank seventeen and Keiser or KJ who was rank fifteen were both skillful in the areas of medical and hand-to-hand combat. They too were personally trained by Alfeios. 

They both climbed the ranks after being able to show a skillful prowess of saving people with cancer, bronchitis, heart disease, pneumonia, and even dangerous transplants that nobody except Alfeios could hope to pull off. Not long after Suzanne and KJ showed up and saw that Alfeios was holding a badly injured person. 

"You're here, at last, is the lab already in preparation?" asked Alfeios. 

"Yes, we just need to secure the body and start the medical treatment in the next few minutes," replied Suzanne. 

KJ stood next to her still confused about who this person was. Alfeios then handed over Black Shepherd to Suzanne and KJ so he could go report to his father about the matter. Rockwell and Rosemary were also told to go to the lab. 

The lab was located on the seventeenth floor underneath the building which was also Suzanne's quarters due to her rank. It was exceptional as it was equipped with advanced technology for medical use. 

Alfeios could now be seen appearing before his father ready to give his report. 

"Alas. You're back and with good news right?" said Anapo. 

"Truth be told this has more of an unbelievable side than you'll think. I never truly expected my senses could be sol keen to confirm that my hunch was right.," responded Alfeios. 

He then promptly explained the outcome of his arrival at school including the finding of Black Shepard and the mysterious group of descendants called RED. 

"Unbelievable, truly unbelievable," Anapo said, taken back quite a bit by this information. 

He then stated, "We'll have to do some digging into this group and find out their true identity and purpose. There should be no more casualties like this one." 

He continued, "Also, I'll be sending Fiesco for this mission." 

"Agreed," Alfeios said with a nod. 

"He's in the lab right now you said right?" Anapo then asked. 

"Yes, he should be getting immediate attention right now," Alfeios responded. 

"Very well, let's head down there," replied his father. 

They were about to take the elevator when Alfeios grabbed his father's shoulder and said, "I think this will be quicker," before disappearing into thin air. 

*Back in the far west corner of the U.S, seven figures were sitting at a table*

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY! BOTH WENTZ AND GOLDBA WERE KILLED BY THAT BRAT!" said one of the figures.

 "Y-yes leader, we both witnessed it, his power was unimaginable...we never thought that he could also be such a monster," the two shadows replied. 

"Tsk, I was hoping to use his son as bait but it seems like father like son...this will be more troublesome than I thought," said the leader. 

"I think we should withdraw for a little. We were too much in a haste and didn't realize who we were dealing with...or should I say what." another figure said. 

"Yes, we need to rethink our plan and find some sort of weakness. Something that can't make them falter." a third figure spoke up. 

"It's settled then, we'll send one of the fourteen envoys in a few days from now," said the leader. The meeting ended with this and all the figures disappeared leaving the leader alone.

"Tch! How bothersome. Wentz and Goldba, your deaths won't go untouched," the leader murmured to himself with his hand against his jaw.

2