Chapter 23 – New Student?
53 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already morning when Leon woke up. He had a normal morning routine as everyone else. He got dressed as there was a closet full of clothes which fit him perfectly. 

He wore a blue turtleneck matching his blue sweats. He spotted some Jordan 12's retro that was all white and decided on those shoes. He then proceeded to head out to his surprised Alfeios was about to knock on his door. 

Alfeios was in a black and gold tracksuit with some matching Jordan 12's too. "Oh, you're already up," Alfeios said.

 "Yeah not too long ago," Leon responded.

 "Well then let's head out," Alfeios replied with a chuckle. 

They both left their floors and headed down. By this time every Jundeager had heard of the new member. Some called him #101 or because he wasn't ranked in their clan yet. Some even wanted to test his powers such as Killigan Jundeager who was ranked thirty-seven in the clan. 

Alfeios and Leon were seen walking through the entrance of TREASURES to an all-white limousine. 

They both entered as they were chauffeured to school. Upon their arrival, Alfeios noticed that the school was already rebuilt and in one day to be exact. Hmm….seems that they're trying to hide what happened Alfeios thought to himself. 

Still, most people heard the news but by the time they arrived at the scene, it was already taken care of by Alfeios. Before they got out of the vehicle, everyone already knew who it was in such a luxurious car. 

But when Leon appeared they all had a confused and curious face as to who he was. Some girls were fainting over his looks as his blonde hair was now sparkling gold like a lion's mane and his physique was quite like Alfeios. 

He was just a mere two inches shorter than Alfeios with a dazzling face. Some guys began to get agitated at this pampered brat or so they thought. 

Alfeios spotted the girls awaiting him and headed towards them. "Good Morning girls!" he yelled to them. 

They all replied, "Good morning Alfi!" Alfeios was taken back a bit by this new nickname. 

Before he could say anything else the girls noticed Leon and remembered he was at the battle scene yesterday. They immediately thanked him, "Thank you for your help yesterday," they said simultaneously.

 "No problem miladies, it's just a small gesture," Leon replied.

 "Well, this is my distant cousin, Leon Jundeger," Alfeios said as they intervened in their conversation. 

"Oh, really," Kotone said in a suspicious voice. "Ahh yes," Alfeios replied with an awkward smile.

 "Well it's nice to meet you, Leon," the other girls said. "Likewise," Leon replied with a cautious smile. Alfeios noticed this and smiled. 

They were now done with greetings and introductions and finale headed to class. Leon, who was placed in Alfeios class, proceeded to follow him and the girls. 

The girls all noticed this and were surprised but hid it because they wanted to see what this Leon was made of. When they reached their class the girls and Alfeios took a seat but Leon was stopped by the teacher. 

"What's your name?"  Mrs. Einzburg said.

 "It's Felix-Leon Jundeger," Leon said with a cold tone in his voice. 

"Ohh, I've been informed of you, unlike a certain someone" she responded. Leon said nothing to this. But Alfeios ears perked up as she said it. 

 "Listen up everybody, here we have a new transfer student named Felix-Leon, I hope you all treat him well," Mrs. Einzburg had turned to the class as she said this. 

"Greetings everyone, I will now be in your care," was all that Leon said. 

Most students were wondering where and why there was a transfer student. Being a transfer student was impossible unless the person was extremely powerful or coming from a big background, like Alfeios. Little did they know Leon had both. 

Leon noticed the teacher signaling him to find a seat and he immediately took the empty seat in front of Alfeios. Mrs. Einzburg was keeping a close eye on Leon and Alfeios as she knew they were related as stated on his transfer paper. She then proceeded to make an announcement that took everyone by surprise.

2